Thursday, December 10, 2009

First touch of Korea's soil (Day 6)

Hey guys..once again..let's shout outloud "ANNYEONG HASEYO". Time flies.....it is already my 6th day in Korea.I don't want my holidays to end that soon.I don't wanna leave Korea. But it is okay, memories shall follows me wherever i go. I really enjoyed myself on DAY 6...why?Because i was back to my childhood again...like what i called "IN THE HOOD"....
Morning dew...
Can you see the frozen plants??It was so cold that it froze

We had this for breakfast.In Japanese, it is called "Gyoza" but in Korean, it is something like Mandoo or Mandu.. How thoughtful of them to fried us an egg each. I simply love the side dishes..these are the fews of my very very favourite side dishes..
Then we headed to Yong-In-Everland.Hurray hurray!The journey took one hour so as usual, we had a short sleep again. When i stepped into Everland, i felt as if i was in my dream.Yes...my very own fairy tales dream. I always dreamt that i was a princess living in a beautiful castle. And now, my dream has come true. It was really really and extremely beautiful.I don't know the right word to describe it. The feeling was so touched and i was speechless.Too amazed to say anything...
There were christmas decorations all over the place. Everyone was in christmas spirit....singing Jingle bell jingle bell all long. I was hopping along too.



We have to take this thing in order to go down to the theme park.


Kai Ma Lucy and Kelnice Can you see that roller coaster?It was made of wood and it is also one of the most steepest and longest one ranking top 3 in the whole wide world. I did ride on that and you know what i did?Yes...screaming and shouting all the way while keeping my eyes closed.I just have to shout....
First of all, we headed to the mini zoo as they were quite a number of children in our tour group.But i enjoyed the short visit....!I won't describe everything here but if you would like more pictures, feel free to go to my Facebook. I will only show some really interesting ones here.We have to get on a mini zoo bus as these animals are not lock up. They are running free inside the zoo.. This is a LIGER.Yes...Lion+Tiger will gives you a LIGER Cutie cutie white tiger...
Our mini bus entered the bear park.Now the bears are really black and dirty. But they are so obedient. When you asked them to stand, and they will stand. Some bears just knows how to eat. I am surprised when the zoo keeper told us that some of the bears has their own religion. Some are buddhist bears whilst some are christian bears.
This is a buddhist bear
After that, we are free to walk around by ourselves. We followed Aunty and Uncle Kok as usual. We are like their daughters, always tagging along behind them. We enjoyed watching a most exciting and heart-capturing christmas parade. I wonder why Malaysia can't think of doing these kind of stuffs. They actually have the opportunities to be even better... Santa claus is coming to town. There are more...check out my facebook. I don't know who is he..but i just called out Annyeong annyeong and he asked me to take picture with him.
All the four of us had some cowboy ride...which really will make us feel nausea. So both me and Kelnice decided to create our own romance by riding on the Merris Wheel....I can see the whole EVERLAND on top. Everland is really beautiful...
Reaching the top..Isn't it beautiful?? Annyeong..this is me. We stroll around the Kid's land. I was just coming out of the toilet when i heard a cute voice calling out ANNYEONG ANNYEONG to me. I wasn't sure if she was talking to me but there are nobody else inside the toilet. I turned around and realized it was this little cutie calling out Annyeong to me. So cute.....i fall in love with her at the first sight. She was eating popcorns while greeting me. So cute....i love kids like that.. Merry Christmas.
I bought a wing's hairband before i leave Everland.So sad...but i will be back again.YES...ONE FINE DAY, i will be back to Korea once more...
We need to take our dinner early due to our B-BOY(Let's Dance) show.
Bibimbap!!!It tasted so nice ............
We then shopped around at ISADONG where both me and Kelnice were running out of money. We bought a similar red cap to be wear on the next day. The SA-CHOOL B-BOYS(Let's Dance) show was great. Really great...We are really lucky to be able to watch this smashing and priceless break-dance show. Throughout the whole dancing process, i realised that it was a story.They are trying to show us that EVERY DREAM IS A DREAM. AND EVERY DREAMS CAN BE FULFILLED IF ONLY YOU ARE AWARE OF WHO YOU ARE Priceless..i simply love the fellow standing behind Kelnice. His name is BIN.He is really cool..and he is one of the main role for the night... This is some normal dancers.. Sexy girls. And this is cool......he is really funny and good at acting. Baobei said he looks like Andy Lau And finally, this is the joker for the night.Without him, the show will be so down and low-high..
Awhh..i really don't want to go back to Malaysia. I love every bits of Korea. This is my second last night in Korea. Be patient and you will see how i spend my last day in Korea....Kamsa Hamnida...


























2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)

Anonymous said...

Good evening

We do not agree with this year BRITs 2010 decision.

Please go to see our little web poll

http://micropoll.com/t/KDqOnZBCWt

Lady Gaga can not be better than ?????

Poll supported by BRIT awards 2010 sponsor femmestyle
[url=http://www.femmestyle.ch/schoenheitschirurgie/brustvergroesserung/index.html]brustvergrößerung[/url]

PRINCE HARRY WISHES HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BRIT AWARDS
With a special birthday message from Prince Harry for the 30th Anniversary of the BRIT Awards