Saturday, December 5, 2009

First touch of Korea's soil (Day 1 & 2)

Aloha people, NAWA SEYO...i am back to update my journal.It is called "The first touch of Korea's soil".The title will be the same for these few days until i ve finished updating my journey to Korea.Once again ANNYEONG HASEYO.......!

Before i update, let me just wish our star of today-Kelnice Yeow a very happy 15th birthday!Saengil chuka hamnida. I had fun with this girl in Korea. We planned to go travelling together again.It was nice to travel with her. Let's travel again someday......!May all her dreams come true.I am so gonna missed her when i flew to Perth next year..
Kelnice
We were meant to be bestfriend.hahaha

Okay.....Annyeong.....we gathered at Pelangi Plaza sharp at 5.30pm on 26th November 2009.Felt surprised because our group consist of so little people.But all thanks to the Ngo's family which fills up nearly half of our group.We headed to Changi Airport as we got to reach there 2 hours before the boarding time. We were told that there are five more people joining us.They are from KL.Yes....the Datin's family.....

Our luggages.Boarding time is 9.30pm.korea's time is one hour faster than Malaysia's time. Kelnice is drinking her coke from Burger King
We are starting our journey soon.Girls from Taman Molek rocks.. with my silly and fugly spec....
Yeah...we reaches Korea....Annyeong Got rid of my spec....tee hee hee
We met our tourguide(A korean man who knows how to speak chinese perfectly).He was saying that he is very young but when he told us he was 38 years old,we felt like vomitting.Actually he is only 28 but he said it wrongly.We headed straight to Namsan Park after a short break of cleaning up.For your information,we don't have time to wash ourselves and we need to change our clothe in the airport toilet.Ewww....the weather was freezing cold.The description of Namsan Park

The entrance beautiful view
Namsan Park is like a small palace.The more i see it,the more i felt like i was in the place where the filming of Princess Hours took place. Everything looks nice there...i felt really happy even if it was just the first day i landed in Korea.
Can you see the rope?According to the olden days regulation, men or women have to hold on to the rope while they took off their shoes.It was to prevent them from being "Not gentle" Sauces are made from these jars It was a normal well actually but it has become a wishing well when people started throwing coins in it.I didn't throw any coins of course.I merely just stood there to pose around,pretending that i am wishingMe with my piggy face.This gentle lady has showed her true colours...

besides dressing up in their traditional costumes,there were also bows and arrows. I don't know the right way to hold the bow and arrows.....but i think i am right.hahaha See saw see saw or SEA SAW (I was told that this was palyed by the people of olden days!So canggih man.....)
Serve me right for not preparing a nice pair of shoes when i knew i have to travel.And the pair of shoes i was wearing is giving me lots of trouble.The bottom lid came off while i landed on InnCheong Airport.I have to buy a small bottle of Superglue to stick on it.I did manage to stick it at first but it came off again.Eww...how i hate that!My hands are all sticky and disgusting. It came off again while we were in Namsan Park.I have to begged Alice,Our tour leader to unpack my luggage.She told me to unpack it at Gimpo AIrport as we are flying off to Jeju Island.But in order to avoid any troublesome's,i didn't allow them to take out my luggage.Oh dear...what to do??We still have another place to go to Myeong Dong before flying off to Jeju Island... The view is nice isn't it??This was taken by Xiao Pu, our photographer... We loved this too......but my face is too small to be seen...
We headed to Myeong Dong where i didn't know it was a shopping street.Great...i bought lots of stuffs.And i saw so many Korean's band thingy selling on the street.Serve me right for not buying it at first.I didn't know that i won't have the chance to drop by Myeong Dong again.But luckily, i didnt manage to buy a Jae Joong's clock!!!Wanna see it??Wait till i have updated my last post of "First TOuch of Korea's soil".....


Eating fried rice cake,gyoza and chicken stick is uberly normal in Korea.We don't mind to eat by the roadside.It was fun though....!Although we had language barrier, but we did really try to communicate with those A Jun Ma.There goes the same with buying things while shopping.Eul Ma Ye Yo??(HOw much??)And when they answered you, we don't know what are they talking about!Funny right??


The taste was priceless.... Fried rice cake...much better to eat it in Korea then to eat at a Korean Restaurant.... So lucky of little Ella and Luffy to be able to come with me to Korea.They don't even have to pay any air tickets.....and every entrance is free for them... Kamsa Hamnida A jun Ma for the nice services.Ma Si So YO.....
Alright...now, my shoes are really in a bad state right now. The bottom lid is like coming off(the whole bottom lid).I found it really difficult to continue walking. BUt who knows,i can't even find a shop that sells shoes.So i have to walk all over the street in order to find one. Kelnice walked with me whilst i was half bending to apply more superglue and half limping....!I found my a place that sold shoes at last but it was at the highest floor.I ve almost given up....but i did bought a pair at last.So expensive...that fellow knew that i couldn't speak Korean so he charged me a pair of normal sport shoes at over rm150++ Malaysia Ringgit which is about 58 000 won. Lesson One to be learnt-Must be well-prepared while you go travelling.
Then some Japanese stopped us by the way to ask for direction. With my limited Japanese, i found it hard to communicate with them.All i told them was "Komenasai...wakarimasen!!Sumimasen!!"
So funny!!
Although we bought a lot, but we were also the earliest to gather at our given time.I meant we are the FIRST to gather.People were laughing at us for buying so much on the first day itselfs.WHo knows this is only the starting of our journey? Great views at Myeong Dong We had our lunch right after the shopping session-Ginseng Chicken.Good to eat during cold days.Forgot to mention that, i was freezing cold while i was shopping.My jacket doesn't keep me warm...Me and Kelnice....
Okay i didn't get to see the real Hyun Joong or Jae Joong, but i did see their advertising board at Gimpo Airport just ourside our departure place. We are flying to Jeju Island, the island of romance....
Good bye Seoul and WELCOME TO JEJU ISLAND.......
Our schedule is different from the one we planned due to flight's problem.So we were all tired and don't really have the mood to travel around.We visited Dragon Head Rock before dinner.....The palce was beautiful.Not everyone can see the dragon head. You need to see it with a really creative mind...

The night view is so beautiful... Both me and KELNICE...so romantice for us...
Dinner was AWESOME.SASHIMI tasted soo good.It was a comfort dinner for us for we are feeling so tired by that time and we needed a real bath...
We slept very early that night which i think it is only 9pm at Malaysia, for we are having a real long journey the next day.I didn't upload all the pictures here....for more, please check it out at my FACEBOOK account. Kamsa Hamnida......Ive fallen deeply in love with KOREA as soon as i landed on it.I met some nice people from our group.
Oh ya...not to be forgotten, Korean's culture is very organised.You can only have four people at a table no matter during breakfast time, lunch time or dinner time.Plus...there are more stories between Korean men and women.I'll stick more to that in my next post.Ciaozzz..and enjoy our journey with us......


































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Netter Beitrag

Anonymous said...

Hey,

I am regular visitor of this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]You have really contiributed very good info here cardcaptorrawkz.blogspot.com. Frankly speaking we really do not pay attention towards our health. In plain english I must warn you that, you are not serious about your health. Recent Research presents that closely 70% of all U.S. grownups are either fat or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Hence if you're one of these citizens, you're not alone. Its true that we all can't be like Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, and have sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? You can easily lose with with little effort. Some improvement in of daily activity can help us in losing weight quickly.

About me: I am writer of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health trainer who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under painful training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effective weight loss.