Monday, September 28, 2009

Blast to the past......

Friends?Has it ever occurs to you whatever a "FRIEND" is? Friend is someone whom you can trust and will forever be the one who shares all your ups and downs. I'll always agreed that "TRUST" is something that makes up friendship
(This was something written by me long long time ago and fortunately, both of my dearest friends, Kai Lyn and Shi Hui found it and it brought me back lots of fond memories!They were viewing at my photo album though.)

I had a most sweetest and wonderful gathering with both of my dearest princess, Shi Hui and Kai Lyn. I haven't seen them for ages and they are one of my oldest friend whom shares the longest friendship in my list. I have been in the same classes with them eversince Primary 1. It was hard for us to gather as most of us were taking different routes. It was sweet to spend time with them eventhough it was not a more than 2 hour gathering.

PS: Shi Hui has uploaded all the pictures in her blog and it would be a shame/pity if i don't upload all these priceless pictures.

ENOUGH...............Enjoy all these pictures!
The starting of our camwhore session. We hadn't change at all....We were good at posing,don't we?
Now, Kai Lyn kepts on complaining that she has gained weight. I really thought that she has transform herself to her old self. But...she hadn't really gain weight. She looks perfect with her height. Shi Hui,on the other hand has become thinner. Don't you dare to keep fit??Both me and Kai Lyn were trying really hard to gain weight but you are not eating. Hahaha... Our Poser Queen Me and Shi Hui. She looks really sweet here.My best best best friend from Primary school till now Owhh...you are torturing me!!
We had a nice chat at Old Town. Shi Hui is travelling to Korea in less than 2 weeks time. My gosh...the country that i longed to go. Sob Sob....!!Kai Lyn drove us to fetch her mum. While waiting for her mum, we camwhore in the car. Enjoy it.....we made some silly faces....i will describe if neccessary.... We are trying to act as "Liang Po Po" and " Dou Ji Yan"!!Have we succeeded in doing it??I guess so...!Check out the last 2 pictures below!! Kai Lyn and Shi Hui said i LOVE to post like that when i was small and Kai Lyn was trying to imitate my style.... Like what Shi Hui mentioned, "I seriously love this picture!"


Sadly, our gathering ended as i have to rush to factory. We make arrangement to gather again real soon. This time, we shall gather at "Modern Relevation" as my dearest Princesses wants to hang out there. I know I know..my treat this time but please don't make me broke. Haha..

Congrats me people!!I have succeeded as i manage to drive to factory without any scratches made to my car and no accident occurs. AND....most importantly, nobody presses their hooter at me...yeah...hip hip hurray....!

Hope to have another gathering soon....remember our deal ya....




























No comments: