Friday, September 25, 2009

Simple + Happy Gathering

The passion and faith for loving Korea food shall not fade............!Kimchi has become part of me and i am gonna love it for the rest of my life.



Look at the above picture people. OBVIOUSLY, that was Kimchi. I had a simple gathering with two of my dearest junior + good friend=Zhi Xian + Siyu aka Fishy. They were awesome. We had dinner at Modern Relevation which is behind Pekin (according to my description). Actually, it was just facing the main road.



I reached home late yesterday and i was panicked for i am afraid i might be late for the gathering. And what's more, my remote controller spoilt and i have to climb inside my house. People might think i am a thief. Bizai tried to climb at first but unfortunately,he accidently scratched his hand. He went for tuition after bathing. I was in the middle of bathing when Siyu called me. Oh my god, you spoilt my lovely bath, Siyu. We changed the time to 7.30pm but Siyu reached my house at 7pm. So we chatted all the way.Siyu blabbers that she hate studying engineering and etc.



Zhi Xian was late though.We decided to wait for Bizai to come back so that he can drive us there without them having to endure with my lousy driving skill. Haha...he was reluctant and unwilling to come with us. But after much persuading and forcing, he finally gave in. So we had dinner at Modern Relevation. The first picture shows the steamboat we ordered-Kimchi and Super Spicy aka 麻辣火锅. My Kimchi is more preference as the Super Spicy one taste weird and awful. Luckily nobody had swollen mouth..... Here are my dearest friend. Siyu was busy eating while Zhi Xian accidently spilled some chocolate on her shirt. That was funny!She was trying to turn the straw around and the chocolate spill out. She bickered with Bizai over that for quite a while.



While eating,we chatted endlessly.....the topic we touch on were mostly

1)Furthering our studies. Siyu didn't want to go Australia but her mum want her to go. I advised her to go too.

2)Our dreams. We had lots of dream.

3)Gossipping about people's affair

4)Me wanting to go Taiwan to visit 姜母岛 and 狐仙庙. We were addicted to Defeated Queen and Fate to Love You. Siyu asked us not to say it anymore incase she wants to watch it. But at last, she decided to watch it within these 2 days. Don't worry Zhi Xian and Siyu, i will bring back the little fox of BLUE colour for both of you. I sure will picked the most special one.

5)Boys!! We were talking about Wan Quan Fei, Mary, JK and etc.....

6)Siyu will be celebrating her birthday with us in JB.

7)Siyu house has nothing but MONEY

8)Zhi Xian will be sitting for some pre-test thingy for her Taekwondo. Wish her lucks.
We finished both pot.Yummy yummy!!I ve been wanting to eat ice cream but in the end, i didn't get my wish.

You think that is all??? You are WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tadaaaaaa............We camwhored at my house. Zhi Xian is very very cross with Bizai for taking her picture blurred.Both Siyu and i looked nice though.Hahaa......she said to Bizai "我很不喜欢你!" Funny wei.......!But i believe Bizai really had no sense of taking picture. In the end, we camwhore ourselves. Have a look at our picture. I am not going to describe anything. Right!!We were tired after camwhoring. So we had mooncake session where everyone sat,eating mooncake. Although the mooncakes were cheap. I meant 12 tiny mooncakes were sold for RM5,but still it taste great.
We were happy. We chatted all along the way and watched Fate to Love-last episode. We laughed whenever we thought of 姜母岛and 狐仙庙. Then Zhi Xian is being high herself and she took so many fugly pictures of us.
I did enjoyed myself so much last night. They went back just before 12am. The feeling was great,having to spend time with good friends. I hope we can have another gathering. This time we shall experience the real TAIWAN spirit. See ya guys real soon. TATA










1 comment:

Ms. [K] said...

BAO BEI...-.-" u say mu even worst....
SI YU HERE ZHI XIAN THERE ! KANASAI