Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Defeated Queen-败犬女王

Hey guys i am back after soooooo many centuries. I have lots of exciting events to update but i am too lazy to even take any pictures of it. I guess you guys would have been so much up-to-date than me.

Well, recently,i watched a Taiwanese Drama-Defeated Queen aka 败犬女王. Starring by Cheryl Yang and Ethan Ruan. I love them......!!The story outline was something like sibbling's love. The girl was eight years older than the boy. But they did prove that age is not a problem when it comes to relationship. It was nice.....!!

Ps:Once, i set a target that i will NEVER ever accept a boy who is even a"SECOND" younger than me. Obviously, i can't accept sibbling's love. But who knows, it is uncontrollable to stop it when you really fall in love with that person. Haha, i am not going to blabber about my long time ago story but,in order to suit this title of mine,i would like to add that i REALLY did fell in love with a boy who is younger than me and it makes me feel that Sibbling's love is NOT a problem anymore. That was the past but it was also an encounter that makes me accept sibbling's love.

Again, the drama was great!Ethan Ruan is getting cuter whenever i saw him. He is cute in both Defeated Queen and Fate to Love You. You guys remember seeing him in "命中注定我爱你"??That was him..............but i so much preferred his role in Defeated Queen. The ideal guy of my life........... !Getting to love him bits by bits....i hope he won't act in so many drama again for the timebeing because i might start getting crazy all over him. Don't worry, i still love you Kim Hyun Joong. I won't get tired of him. SS501 is still my very much beloved korean band.
I just wanna show some pictures of the drama. Above was a scene which i loved very much. That was their first kiss in the drama. You guys can get the story yourself.I couldn't recognized Cheryl Yang when she first came out in the scene. I merely thought she was someone i don't know or someone new in the entertainment world. But who knows, she was one of the main role in "Snow Angel 1 and 2"(雪天使) She was awesome. That shows she can be different in various roles.

It took me 2 days to finish the whole 21 episodes. I don't regret for sitting infront of my lappie while watching this drama for hours. I somehow, don't find the ending is good. I meant it was not what i expected. Still it was good.....at least for someone like the Defeated Queen who is proud of her life and wanna pursue her dreams.
Now, i wanna catch up the next drama by 陈乔恩and明道. I am sure i can finish it in no time. Wait for me to report.
Oh by the way,i spend my Raya at both Kulai and Singapore. It was great to spend time with my family and as well as my relatives. My cousins were all so cute and adorable. Expenses in Singapore is really high. I know what is my target now in the future. I'll work hard for it. Wish me lucks...


No comments: