Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Mooncake Festival + Korean Feast

Mooncake Festival is always one of the most memorable moment i yearned for. That's because i get to EAT mooncake. But recently i realised that eating too much mooncake is not really good for me. FIRST, indigestion problem. SECOND, gaining weight....!Anyhow, i had a most fabulous time with my family and closest kins. We went back to Kulai as usual. The feeling was great...i love my family.
Dearest Xiao Bi and me.Isn't he cute?

Zai ZaiMy Cousins-playing candles and lanterns
Can't really get the effect of them decorating around the house

Alright!I love korean food but in just a day or two, i get really scared of it. That's because i am having a mojor FOOD POISONING. Until now, my stomach felt quite weird and uncomfortable.


Me, eating potato salad
Appetizers Veggie to go with meats and bacons Korean sushi Seafood steamboat.I think this is the cause of us getting food poisoningFried rabokti or somthing like that People!!I got my favourite SS501 SOLO'S ALBUM.LOVE IT...
I really love SS501 people, especially KIM HYUN JOONG. Since Zhi Xian don't allow me to mention him in her blog, then i'll mention it here.HAHA...I LOVE KIM HYUN JOONG.Cool right?Zhi Xian?
Okay peep, i had a most sweetest and fantastic gathering today. Pictures will be uploaded in the next post. Stay tuned for more!It will be about Kai Lyn's birthday.....ciaozz..


PS:I hope my tummy can get well soon. Really had no appetite to eat anything. Felt like vomitting...




No comments: