Monday, September 28, 2009

sweet weekend

Hey guys, i am such a procrastinate in blogging. You see...i haven't been updating about my latest event for last weekend which is yesterday and the day before. I had such an awesome time with my mummy and as well as daddy. Of course including Bizai.

On Saturday, while having an early dinner, Dad suggested that we should watch the latest movie directed by Jack Neo (Where got ghost?) But who knows all the tickets were sold out. So we ended up watching "Tsunami in Haeundae". For me, it was quite touching as some of them sacrifice themselves. But for my parents, the film was quite fake. Anyway, i did enjoyed myself. We had Baskin Robbin before that. Yummy yummy....

My Fedora's Hat
Given to me by both of my aunts. I love them

Evidence to prove that i was not lying.hahaa
I did some camwhore after the movie's session. I was wearing my beloved Goat jacket. Haha..meh meh meh.....!Sorry...i meant to be really cute but i failed to do so..... BUT.....AT LEAST... I Look better here.....hahahahahaha.....but Bizai looks cute too..

On Sunday, we went to Factory after a nice breakfast made by mummy. Then we headed to CITY SQUARE where i finally manage to find my beloved Fedora's hat. I ve been searching high and low for this kind of hat but sadly, they don't match with my eyes. I didn't manage to get all the things i wanted. I guess i have to go shopping again someday. I love my mummy..
People, i had a real nice gathering today with two of my bestest buddies during primary school. I am just too excited and glad to meet them. NEXT POST shall be flooded with pictures. So STAY TUNED....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good blog you have got here.. It's difficult to find high-quality writing like yours nowadays. I honestly appreciate people like you! Take care!!

Stop by my web blog ... get redirected here