Sunday, March 8, 2009

One week has passed.....

My gosh..i don't meant these pictures to be arrange in such orders.it messed up my numbering.but nevermind....i just write what i remember! i am having my semester break now which is only 2 weeks. sad....!anyway, one week has passed and i will be starting my third semester too(My last semester). Yeah...i don't like studying. so i am very glad that i will be graduating from my foundation soon. Now, during this one week, Bibi came home with me. we did nothing much. just went shopping at Tebrau City. we ate often. brought him to Sizzling Stone. then mum cooked for him. we ate a lot.....!he has gained weight again i think...haha

These are the pictures we took before Bibi went back. oh ya...forgot to mention that Bibi went back on the 7th of March. we went up to KL for we got to go for a check up.Aiks.,..complicated. i will tell you guys about it when i had time to write the next piece of blog.
Bibi went back already.so i am left alone.....i have got so much to do that i didn't know which to go first. i wanna go shopping.hey people..although new year is over..but still i manage to get some clothes.hahaa....i wouldn't upload for i was simply too lazy to do so.



Alright..here are some pictures of me doing eye mask. it was for you guys to laugh at me.i can't imagine i had eyes like that. my eyes looked so small and i look like a bimbo.hahaha....stop laughing..


haha..look at me...i do resemble a china girl right??
alright i stop here.see ya in the next blog.i think i will update very soon for i have nothing much to so.buaiss...




No comments: