Thursday, March 12, 2009

missing my xiao bi...

oh my god..the pictures are all in the wrong order again!!anyway...as usual..i will start telling from the pictures sequence. The pictures above consist of me and one of my buddy, Zhi Xian.she is also my junior. we met on the 10th of march.she came straight to my house after work and we both had a good time chatting while gossiping about the rest!!i didn't take any picture with her for she still looked the same as the picture above. i don't wanna lose a friend like her for she stood by me whenever i am in trouble.hope to meet her up next time..
I was trying to show my new shirt...but i ended up showing my own post. haha....


i believe you guys can see my shirt right. i bought it for 10 bucks only.so cheap....



hey hey...this is the main role of this blog title. he is my cousin, xiao bi and also Barry's little brother. I LOVE HIM SOOOO MUCH.he is so cute....look at his face.so chubby and he smell so nice. baby is always the best..



his face is too round...





well...because my Aunt had to go up to KL for some medical check up, so she left both his sons and maid at my house. so i spent a happy two days with them. although i don't really like the idea of having people to share the same room with me(more than 3 too), but still i think it worth it. xiao bi looked so cute while he slept. i like to pinch and kiss him. he is a bit heavy though.


Barry, on the other hand is different.He is noisy and naughty and witty. but all the same...i love him although he nearly makes go bang.haha....love my cousins and family very much...




No comments: