Thursday, March 12, 2009

Outing with dearest ah mei..

as i am going back real soon, i manage to go out with ah mei.she has finished her exam.so i think it is time for us to hang out. will miss her a lot!she is my buddy for everything(silliness, gossiping, shopping and the list goes on:)) i waited for her to come back from school and then we went to Tebrau City Jusco. guess who we saw there? Pekin Prince and his girlfriend. he don't look that handsome as i first saw him anymore.....hehehe...maybe because i am no longer interested in him.anyway...he walked past us and looked at us in a very queer. so me and ah mei went shopping. spend quite a lot. but i think it worth. for i was just buying for othere and not myself. i am still thinking what to buy for mummy for her coming birthday(ps:mummy's birthday is on 4th of july.too early for me to think about it). yeah...we bought keychain and i bought...hehehe...don't tell you...secret!we had our dessert at VIVO.but i didn't take any picture of my favourite Chocolate Devil and Blueberry pizza. i simply love those.and we were about to leave when my dearest baobei kelly called me and say she will come and meet me.so again...we went to have our favourite snow ice with chocolate....
above is our half-eaten snow ice.it looks awful of course...but it taste yummy...


and because i owe my baobei kelly her belated birthday present(23rd of september 2008....gosh..so far away), i went and bought her a small elephant together with a card. and according to ah mei, for HER(baobei) sake, i have to buy a pen to write on that card. funny...!met them at last...baobei was being mystery.she don't want to tell me where she is as she want to surprise me i think.but that silly fishy gave everything away when she called me and ask me where i was.silly girl....and yeh...we chatted a lot about their future studies.missed Vonny a lot..but she is drifting so far away from me.
to baobei aka Kelly....remember how to ask me to be strong and cheer up when i got my spm results last year?and NOW..i am saying the same thing to you. this result doesn't belong to you.so don't moan so much over it. it is just a piece of stupid paper and it doesn't determine your future. to me...your future is definitely bright and successful. gambateh baobei...love ya...
to all my junior who scored well...congratulation!!!
well.....Aunt Chery was like hurrying me for we agreed to make sushi.
ps: because me BIBI loves to eat sushi..so i was eager to make it for him. and thanks to aunt Cherry for her willingness to teach me.
to be continue.....

No comments: