Saturday, March 21, 2009

Baobei Kelly and her 2 night stay in Subang Jaya

wahaha...the picture above shows the main role for this blog title.she is my BAOBEI KELLY ONG.she travelled all the way to Subang to find me and Fishy just because i asked her to.haha...and so we spend a happy two days together.thanks to our driver, BiBi, who drove us around. aiyo...he drove us reluctantly cause he said he was tired and he dislike shopping. i spend a lot these few days.goodness know what idiot stuff i spend on. i buy nothing also...the only thing i bought is Vonny's present. i think i spend the rest of my money on food. i simply love TAKOYAKI. had been eating a lot of it these few days but i am not tired of it. i simply loved it.

mummy came to kl today with dad,aunt AJ,grandma and her maid. they need to bring grandma up here for a check up.so we(me, BiBi and baobei) drove to sungai besi at around 11am plus.we are just in time for they arrived at the same time. so we waited for them while they consult the doctor.then we went for lunch. of course at the same place again->vegetarian shop. after that we bid good bye to them and we set off to ONE U.shopped around and ate a lot.around 6pm, we fetched Fishy from her hostel and then we headed for steamboat. i am damn full now.......i ate so much....

ps:i didn't take any pictures with baobei cause i don't think it is necessary to do so for every gathering.i was just looking through at all our pictures and i found some really oh my god pictures.haha....but i missed those time back.......


see....they were at my house for CHINESE NEW YEAR PARTY(2008)

Baobei attended a BBQ party at my house last september i think.....
that's all i think....i did have a marvellous weekends.and i think it is really time for me to buck up in my studies.oh ya...fogotten to tell you guys that there will be lots of new students in my class.most people think it is nice but i don't think so.a bit disruptive i think....but who cares?i got my partners with me.....ciaozz..wish me lucks....

No comments: