Wednesday, February 25, 2009

End of semester 2@In The Hood at Neway

Future Karaoke Kings and Queens@ IN THE HOOD
Four of us...actually Yeng is hiding behind me and chloe

Chloe and me..see my octopus mouth


me and khen pey, the birthday girl



li xuan and me...the johorean....


yahooooooo.....semester 2 is finally over. today is my last day of exam(Malaysian Studies). i know i can pass but i don't know if the lecturer will do anything to my paper or not. suppose she mark everything wrong and i FAIL.hahaha..anyway..don't think too much.it is time to enjoy my two weeks holidays before my semester 3 is gonna start.yeah yeah..hurray...

Now now...Khen Pey's birthdat is on 6th of March. but we are having holidays at that time..so how are we gonna celebrate it for her?EASY...we celebrated it today right after our last paper.hehe..we decided to give her a surprise but sad....she knows everything. no surprise nevermind..but the important thing is that we "ENJOY" ourselves.
Bibi and me went to get her a cake at Bakery House right after they went off in Raymond's car. hehe...i must be proud that the cake i chose is so damn yummy and delicious. water drooling out already.hehe...it is a nice chocolate cake. we decided to play prank on her.make her bite the candle out and we push her head to the cake. disappointed...cause the result is not what i thought.nevermind..i'll make sure it works on the next birthday girl-CHLOE(hehe..luckily i am not the next).
we went NEWAY.whoosh...what a great time we had.manage to sing the songs that we like. all of us enjoyed...even the boys.hehe....i like the part most when we all started dancing.hehe...never thought i can be so high and damn not myself.hehe....i saw my buddies captured a lot of funny and horrible pictures of me "high-ing" and "eating".haha....and we don't even care if we had sweet voices or not. we sang whenever we like.haha...the boys sang "HOME".kinda funny.both of them sang their own key and make the song completely roaft.hahaha.....so funny...
ps:the cake is too yummy.i think i ate half of it again.but you can't blame me.the cake is too small.i swear i can eat the whole cake by myself.
oh ya...i sorta kind of being influence by my roommate.i enjoyed being healthy.i like to make my own bento and take it to college. i enjoyed making salad and i love yogurt.and i kind of making my own hamburger.so yummy and healthy. but....i enjoyed junk food and chocolates too.
going to get my mickey mouse ipod tomorrow.yeah..hip hip hurray...
home sweet home.wait for me please...i am coming home very soon.LET ME GO HOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...................i wanna go home....
once again....an early wish for khen pey....HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY!MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE.HOPE YOU LIKE THE CELEBRATION!IT IS ALL OUR SINCERITIES. FRIENDS FOREVER...WE RAWKZZ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello all


Use http://www.BuySellDirect.net new advance ebay website. to sell your new and used products to your local market only and/or the international market. You can even charge taxes for your local market. It is a free service to buyers and sellers.


http://www.BuySellDirect.net is the future of E-commerce to buy direct from the manufacturer and sell direct to consumers FREE. Their service is rock solid and most important 100% FREE

Anonymous said...

Hello


Http://www.BuySellDirect.net is the one you need to sell your used products FREE and make money at home.


http://www.BuySellDirect.net is the best place to sell your products absolutely free on the internet.