Tuesday, March 31, 2009

i hate ACCOUNTING!!!!!

ARGHHHHHHHHHH..........it simply gets on my nerve when i can't even solve a single question of this stupid Accounting subject. i don't know why...i just can't force myself to love this subject.i nearly fail during semester 1 but luckily i didn't. but this time,i am not sure if i can even pass this freaky paper or not.ishh...i don't want this freaking paper to ruin everything.

shhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiitttttttttt....and i forgotten everything that i learnt in Semester 1.Economic is tough but it is a lot better than this stupid Accounting.i really hope i can handle it well.i need to beg people to teach me already T.T!!!!!!!!sob sob...anyone??please help me. or rather please SAVE me.....

i really truly hate this subject to the core.why is it included in this business foundation?i wanna work more on the communication part. narhh...its okay...i will have chances to do it deeper during degree.can't wait to end my foundation soon....!although this is a tough semester for me, for everything is coming in at once, but i'll try my very very best to keep myself going on. i seriously felt so damn sleepy during lectures. maybe because of the lecturers. narhh...nevermind.....nothing can ever bring me down. To my hateful accounting subject, you are DOOMED...i'll make sure i pass you :P

not only accounting, but i meant to pass all my subjects too. it seems impossible though for i was slacking. too much assignments is not going to keep me awake. if you are trying to pile me up with loads and laods of assignments, i can assure you that i will become more and more lazy.haha....

although boring, but at least i have friends to keep me alive.i enjoyed chatting with them. and my usual gang consist of Chloe, Li Xuan, and Yeng. Esther is our new member. member of the Toilet Gang. we are more or less the same.always stick together.had lunch together. and did everything together. haha...one more thing, i stick to my gang as well for most of the assignment groups. although not all, but at least same group with Chloe just currently.too bad Li Xuan can't be with us for economics. she is elected as the leader though.but for english, we three will definitely be in the same group and have lots of fun again.wish us luck..

1 comment:

Sufee Yusli said...

hey there bud.. he3 yeah watch talentime lor.. gud u noe.. but dunno la.. 2 me ok la.. yea, u noe wat? i hate accounts to.. freaking hard to understand rite.. but hey, i noe u cn do it la.. going to perth sum more.. of cz bole.. caiyok2!