Wednesday, March 25, 2009

miserable

oh gosh gosh gosh...semester 3 has started officially.and honestly, i find my lessons getting tougher.i don't understand any of my lectures at all.sob sob...damn you Economics II,Accounting II, ECS, and Business Statistic.i tried my very best to concentrate but i just can't get it.sob sob...i admit i was a bit playful and kinda like to do last minute job.so i have to buck up really really hard in order to pass.err...not pass...at least i can score.once again my aim--->DISTINCTION

i know my limit.i can't get HD of course.and i never never gotten one before.so i can only aim for that.that is my best aim.anyway,i don't know why.i just feel like everything is changing.this is the FIRST time i ever missed my home so.i know i am independent.and often i only missed my home and family for just a short while and life goes on for me.but this time,i missed my home terribly.life is so much tougher here.....i hate it more and more...

i wish to go back to a place where i am familiar....and i wish to go back to a time when i was still a child.young,unknown and innocent.i wish to be in a friendly environment.but all these seems impossible.all i can do is just to stuck here all these 3 months and to complete my whole course before i can really go back to my HOME SWEET HOME to spend time with my family for 8 months.

hey people, i ve gotten the Letter of Offer from Murdoch University.if nothing goes wrong,i believe that will be my future school. highly possible i will be going there next year.wish me lucks for my studies.will update again soon.currently nothing much to update.....baobei kelly is coming again tomorrow.she finally headed my advice and decided to take up design for her future.yeah...congratulation for my succeed in persuading people.i somehow feel that i should become a counsellor.haha....wishful thinkings...don't mind me people...i was just talking rots....ciaozz

1 comment:

Sufee Yusli said...

Heyya.. No worries buddy.. you can cope with the studies for sure.. you're smart.. congrats for the offer to Murdoch's! It's near to perth city n near the beach! lucky u.. he3b4 going, we meet 1st la.. ok? later..