Wednesday, April 1, 2009

seeing the blue skies turns dark.........


after praying and worrying for so long, at last God still takes my grandma away. mum called me just now around 8.44pm and told me that grandma has passed away. GOD....why do you have to do this?i know i can't do anything now that god wants her more. and perhaps it is a good thing too for she don't have to suffer so much.Dear mighty lord, please bless her soul and that may god bring her a brand new life.into a world where she don't have to suffer so....may she rest in peace..Amen..

my grandma has suffered from various types of cancer.she had this disease going on for more than 3 years and she only found out recently.doctor say it is too late and that she only has about 4 months time.but why makes me confuse is that why she wants to give up on herself?i know it is hard and enduring but the doctor said that there are higher chances for her to live more than 4 months. i know it is useless for me to say anything. i just hope to get back home as soon as possible to stay with my people.i hate all this kind of thingy.and perhaps when i am back, i will really have to buck up in my studies...

i know i can be as strong as last time when i lost my grandpa. but i just hate this type of thing..having to lose someone in your life. i just hope my family and relatives can stay strong.everything will be fine once more.

to all my friends, please help me in my studies during the few days while i was away. i hate to be left out in anything but please keep me update for all the studies info and homeworks as well as assignments. thanks a lot. i will appreciate all your kindness.

1 comment:

Sufee Yusli said...

My condolence on ur lost. May God bless her soul.