Sunday, December 29, 2013

2013

Hello World :) 
2 more days to year 2014. I chose to write this now because it might be the last blog post for me. Sorry if I chose to abandon this little comfort zone that has been with me for the past 8 years. You have been with me through the happiest, saddest, toughest and the most challenging moments of all these years. 

Year 2013 has been really tough for me. Changing of seasons, lots of decisions to make, lots of emotional stuffs going on. 

1) Changing of job scope - To give up on something that I truly loved and enjoyed and to step into an unknown phase is really very tough and sad for me. 

2) Being committed to ministries - Not sure if I am getting closer to the One who creates the World, but I sure know that I have to be involved in church stuffs. Stepping up from a normal back up singer to a worship leader is not easy. 

3) Falling in love - This is the sweetest and yet the toughest phase for me. Happy that I get to be in a relationship with someone that I dreamt of every night and yet nothing seems to go well for us. Loving someone is certainly making me crazy and yet I just can't seem to let go. 

4) Out of love - This is also a year where I am being challenged the most in terms of my emotions. Every fights, every arguments, every miscommunications are where I learnt to be strong and mature. Even if it is not a massive change, but I am changing. 

世上最残忍的事,不是没遇到爱的人,而是遇到却最终错过;世界上最伤心的事,不是你爱的人不爱你,而是他爱过你后,最后却不爱你

All in all, despite it not being such a good year, I am still thankful that I get to live past yet another year. Farewell 2013 and Welcome 2014!!
Good bye my little World :( 

No comments: