Monday, November 21, 2011

Ashamed

Hey people,

Speaking about faith, i have to confessed that for the past two weeks, i did not spend a decent time with my   God. I am so ashamed of myself. As a believer and a child of God, i shouldn't have this kinda attitude. I should be doing my devotion everyday. Forgive me Lord...i am unworthy.

A good example below will tell you why i love the kids. It is a conversation between Wing (my wonderful Zionkids mate in Perth) and amazing Christopher.

Wing: Christopher, what do u like the most in easter carnival? petting zoo?? Ferris wheel??
Christopher: what is that?? i dont like any of those. I just like GOD and Jesus.
Christopher: what is easter? can u tell me?
Wing: Jesus died for our bad things. *bla bla bla* after 3 days, HE rose again. Then we had a celebration for Jesus for that.
Christopher: Then why is it about chocolate and things???




Look at that!! It was so amazing that i couldn't help feeling touched by what he said. And i was only reading it from Wing's status. Imagine me hearing it straight from Chris himself. It is certainly blessings, praise and truth coming out from the mouth of Child. It was so cute and lovely :)

There you go... don't underestimate the power of children. You can learn a lot through them :)





No comments: