Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Still

When the ocean rise and thunders roar, i will soar with you above the storm..


Dear World,

What's wrong with me? Why does it hurt so much? I have no idea. All i can say is, there is totally NO WAY to enter your World. We are totally like the opposite of one another. I can never be like you nor you can ever be like me. Even if i did try my best to fit in, but still, it is hopeless. I don't want to have anything more to do with this.

Father i turn to You. Despite all these emo feelings, i still wanna thank you for such a wonderful day. Indeed, your joy is my strength :) I shall certainly stop thinking about all these and get started with my assignments. Stay close to me Lord..and don't let me go. I have this kinda feeling that i am so not gonna hang on for long but i shall follow Your ways...

Peace out...

No comments: