Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My first blogpost for 2011

Hello hello hi....hi hi hello....WORLD!(PS: This is what our Commander used to trick us while we are serving in National Service 3 years ago) Welcome to year 2011. Since future is uncertainty and i really can't predict what will happen throughout this year. But at least, i know i can entrust everything to God. He will handle the rest. Our Father will be so busy this year XD. Since this is my first post, let me start the year by continuing from my previous blogspot - Thanking those awesome people in my life.
 This two lads above are non other than leos from Leo Club of Chung Ling High School (CLHS). They were Shaw Jhee (President) and James (With specs, the Secretary). Both of them were the motivators for our club for they did really well. We had lots of memories with these people while we went to visit them in Penang =) Unfortunately, James passed away last year (Tragic of the waterfall in Kampar). It has been a great shock for all of us. Till now, i still can't believe you have already left us. I am sure you will always be remembered forever because it is just so hard to get rid of this name - JAMES KHOR WAN KHAI from my head. And as well as those funny, lame, sweet, and sad memories that we all shared. I will never forget January 3rd because it is your birthday. I promised you, i will visit you one day.....really i will....Please do take good care of yourself wherever you are. I do miss you...
 I always loved the picture above because it does looked like a family portrait. Even though we did not receive the Alpha Top Awards for fiscal year 2005/2006, but the success of the three of you really motivates us to strive harder. Thank you Shaw Jhee, James and Chee Hoe for all the jokes and wonderful moments. I wanna thank Judy too (The girl in black beside me) for all the undertaking and for building me up. Thank you for planting the fruit of confident in me. Thanks for giving me the chance to take up the role of President and to let me experience the World outside. We don't call the position President but we named it SUPERSTAR. So, you are lucky if you are chosen to be the future Superstar =) Thanks for all the encouragements and supports and hence, we succeeded XD
 Next, my two very very very awesome "TUITION" buddies - Sufee and Shawn. Together, we are the 3 Musketeers. (PS: Serve you right Shawn for being so superstitious about three person being in a photo and hence only Sufee and I gets to take picture together. But i am not that bad so i decided to include you inside the picture too XD And don't worry, i chose a nice one) I knew these 2 guys during my high school period where all the "Kiasu" students tend to enrol in nearly all subjects. I knew Sufee while i was 16, in Miss Fam's physic class. I must add to it that, i am really grateful to this Omega Tuition Centre even though i have to spend a large amount of tuition fees there. Why? Because without this tuition centre, i wouldn't be able to meet these two guys. I won't tell you in detail how we became buddies but apparently, it started off when i was laughing at what Sufee wrote in his Friendster profile about him wanting to enrol in Harvard University. Eversince that day, we talked lots of craps. Shawn came in a year after that when he enrolled in Mr Cham's physics class. Many things happened right? Between you and my girls. I am not going to mention it but serve you right for not telling us you were from EC in the first place. You know how EC boys hate SETA girls. Both Shawn and Sufee were genius!!Their results were super good. Goodness gracious...i felt so stupid whenever i am with you guys. Thanks for saving a seat for me every week. I know i am always late. Every Friday has become my favourite day of the week because it is the only day when i can get to see you both. And together, we cracked jokes and made fun of poor Mr Cham with his "Ah ah..hmm..yaaaa.." You guys always laughed at me for being selected to go National Service. That's very very mean of you both. but i'll forgive you both knowing the fact that i don't have to worry about me coming in late for i know there will be a seat for me XD . Plus, NS has turned me into an even more manly girl.

Though we don't get to see each other often after graduating from high school but, i am glad we still keep in touch. I am glad we still have endless topics to blabber about. Even though you guys decided to treat me like a brother (A boy in exact), but i am thankful that both of you always include me in your topics and never once leave me alone in tuition class. I am always afraid that i might be super lonely, for all my girls came in pairs. Surprisingly, i enjoyed sitting with you guys even if it means the spreading of rumours. I don't care about rumours and neither do you. Hence, we are still buddies =DD Sufee is like one of the most open-minded Malay's that i have ever met. He likes to test my trust for him in certain situations. I am proud to say, i always passed your test with flying colors huh? I will always remember what you wrote in your long long ago posts that in 10 years time, the 3 of us will be sitting in a coffee house with our spouses, laughing at how we used to argue in our tuition classes back then. I am really glad that you are my friend. As for Shawn, hmm...all the EC boys i met hated us because according to them, we are all super busybodies, super crazy, super ugly, super not ladylike, super cheap and all nasty names. But you are totally different. You wouldn't care where i am from. You wouldn't even mind if your friends spoke ill of us. And you are super super friendly and talkative. Goshh...another crazy friend i met. Though you almost scare Sufee off by saying how pretty you looked and will Sufee chase you if you were a girl? Now, don't try to say you have forgotten all these because we hadn't. I know you are the active one and likes to meet more new friends. Though we seldom contact, but once we talk, there will be endless topics. Thanks for giving me such nice memories guys....!Can't wait for the next meet up. As usual, whoever is late, lunch or whatsoever is on YOU!!But before that, you will have to receive torment from us. Shawn, remember how you search high and low for Baby Donuts in CS? Make sure you come early this time if you don't wanna experience the same thing again? See you guys soon. One for all and all for one =D
                                    
 MY GIRLS!!Never thought i could find a bunch of people whom i can confide my problems to. Even though i couldn't really 100% be myself in front of them, but i do appreciate the fact that they are always there whenever i need help. I wonder why is it so hard to be myself? Maybe because i don't feel belong or there are some other reasons. I wanna thank these girls for always listening to my blabberings. You girls made my first year in Perth an exciting and memorable ones. Everything started naturally and innocently. Food was the only topic we are concerned of. I meant both Dione and i can't have our tummy's empty. So it all started when we are always craving for food. That's when i gradually got closer to Edwina and Sophia. We are always craving for Maccas, Green and Cos, San Churros, Ramen, Ciao Italia, and etc. Besides that, we often do something crazy. Whenever we longed to do something, we will do it on the spot. That's why i loved these girls. We can even go for car rides in the middle of the night, with the GPS switched off. We drove as long as we like until we feel like going home. I specially missed our ELLY night. When can we have it again? In front of these girls, i can be confident like before. I can be as crazy as i like. Maybe because i feel as ease with them? There are not many people in Perth whom i can truly reveal myself to. You girls are exceptional. It is my pleasure to know you girls...thanks for everything. We shall grow stronger together this year =))
 And this bunch of people - The unruly Murdoch Zone. I shan't say much for i did talked about them in my previous posts. Through these people, i see determination, i see unity, i see manpower, i see sacrificial, i see great faith, i see optimistic, i see hardwork, i see A LOT!!In these people, i find myself wanting to fight alongside with them. They showed me how real God is and how blessed i am to be able to saved by Him. They taught me to love all people sincerely. They taught me to walk faithfully in God and believe that He has the best arrangements for me in life. They taught me to learn to entrust all that i am to God. They taught me A LOT! What would i become if i never met these people? What would i become if i chose to run away from Alph during orientation? What would i become if i don't agree to join them for their orientation activities? What would i become if i don't step out of my comfort zone? The answer is simple, and that is, i would never be able to find my way back home. Thank you people with all my heart......!Though i might complain, though i might feel weird, though i might even feel out of place sometimes, but in the end, my decision is still the same, and that is, i am willing to put on the armor prepared by God and to fight this battle alongside with this zone =D Murdoch Zone rawkz...
 Somewhere around year 2007, i received a text from Yvonne saying that "Lee Hong, you have been selected to go National Service". I was like " What??? Why me?" Even though selected or not being selected does not make any difference to me, but still, i have so much to do. Instead of spending my 3 months time in NS, i would rather find a job to do ...which i did, but i have to quite after working for 2 months because of this whole NS thingy. I am glad i followed God's will. I went to serve in NS. Three months passes really quickly. I met many friends during NS. I thought my NS life was like a beautiful dream and there will be no trace of me serving in NS before. But thankfully, i have these two wonderful friends who always keep track of me and never once lost contact with me. And hence, the beautiful memories of serving in the camp will forever be part of my life. All thanks to Sister Lam and Ting (from the picture above). Because of them, my life in NS became interesting and exciting. Because of them, i got rid of the thoughts of leaving camp early. Because of them, i know i can't trust people easily. Because of them, i can see clearly who are my true friends. I know i am always having mood swing and you guys are mostly the victims. I am so so so sorry but i do enjoyed my whole journey with you both. Now that we are in different states or rather, different countries, but i can assure you that, you girls are forever my friends. Remember our plan? To go Japan at the age of 25, which is in 5 years time. Make sure we fulfilled this dream ya.....Love you girls.....Though our characters are so much different from each other,but we can hit off well. So yea, continue to maintain this little friendship of ours ok? You guys are the best memories that i had throughout the whole service.
 COUNTDOWN FOR 2011 WITH MY BABES...!!I pray to be with you through rain and shiny days. Same people, same feeling, same style, same laughters, same appearance, same characters, same status, same craziness, same spirit and same preferences. And even the SAME PROBLEMs. We are looking for Chuck Bass (At least both me and BB are checking for someone like him.......) You know you love us, XOXO
You are learning fast. Don't give me that look Wawa Pig!! We celebrated her 16th birthday earlier at De Ba Li. Happy 16th birthday in advance. You are getting older..and so do i =P I would never never step into that kind of place if it weren't because i was going there with my beloved ones. Thank goodness we booked the karaoke room. Through this event, i get to see Christians who took Jesus's grace and mercy for granted. I know drinking is not wrong and i am in no position to hinder with people's lifestyle. They like to smoke or get drunk, or even tattoo-ing is their business. I can only thank God that none of my beloved ones does any of these. I can't imagine there are Christians out there who tend to commit sins 6 out of 7 days a week. They know God is forgiving. So, they said, they commit sins from Monday to Saturday, and on Sunday, they will apologize to God and God will forgive them. Now i understand why my parent's and beloved ones oppose to my decision to get baptized in the first place. So it is due to the things they heard and see which makes them think that this is how a Christian behaves. Let's try to change their view by making a difference =) I believe we can do it as long as we are one..

Hmm.......i guess that's all for today. I felt much more confident when i am back home but i don't know if i will be when i goes back to Perth again? Should i or should i not transfer back to Singapore? Future is uncertainty. I can never predict or foresee anything. What can i do? Pray hard.....God will be super busy for i have so many things to seek him for. I don't know.....As much as i want to entrust everything to Him, but the devils in me kept on reminding me how impatient i am. Please go away devils. I am not going to be ruined by you....=P

Till here....Good night World...

No comments: