Friday, January 14, 2011

Finally, i have HER back to myself XD

Helloooooooooooooooooooooo peeps, i know it has been while since i last updated (Well, it is less than a week only =X) I have so much to update that i don't know where to start. Hmmm....my brain is not working at all. Did i overused my brain? Nonsense!!!! We used to say that our brain is full of knowledge that it can't absorb mroe of it. I remembered vividly, when i was in Primary 6, which was 9 years ago, Mr Lim (My science teacher) askes us, "Do you think Albert Einstein is very clever? " All of us nodded our little heads. Then he continued, "You see, he was so clever and he knew a lot of things. When he died, people took his brain out to be experimented. And they found out that he only used less than 10% of his brain!!" All of us were shocked with our mouths opened wide. "You see, he was so clever and yet he didn't overuse his brain. So, you all shouldn't say that your brain is bursting and that you can't absorb more knowledge!!" said Mr Lim.

Now, what should i say? CONTINUE WRITING OF COURSE....my brain is not bursting yet...
 Went for a 3 days 2 nights trip to Singapore with my Perth besties. It was fun. Now, i always believed that God has homeworks for us to do in every situation. From this trip, i ve learnt the power of tolerance. Sometimes, there are things which you don't really feel like doing it but you just can't say "No" . No matter how much i wanna shout, how much i don't wanna do it, but in the end, i have got to do it. I remembered there's a pastor telling us that we got to obey what God has planned for us. If HE asked us to do something, JUST DO IT!! Even if we don't like it, JUST DO IT! For sure, HE has his reasons for everything. I am glad i obeyed HIM. And hence, i am happy XD

PS: Saw this bear bear when i went to the Universal Studio with my dearest Mummy-san and Daddy-san two weeks ago. I fell in love with him the first time i saw him but Mummy-san asked me not to buy it. When she saw how sad i am, she said "Okay lah...if you like it, then go ahead and buy it!"  I was rather sore at that time so i say "NO thanks!!" But this time, when i go there with my besties, i saw the bears again. And i told Ms Foh "Hey look, the bear is smiling at me again. I really must buy it this time!!" XD...and i did!!

Say Hello...to CELLO!!! I named it Cello because i am Viola. I will meet my Cello one day =))
 And now, let's welcome my dearest sister, THE VIOLIN!!!! T.T T.T T.T T.T!!!!!!!!FINALLY................. after waiting for so long, i have her back to myself again. I manage to sell my super tiny and beloved Violin to Aunt AJ for cute little Barry is going to learn Violin soon.  Yayy...another cool guy joining The String's family. Welcome welcome....
So far, i am super pleased with my beloved Sister. I will never leave her alone again T.T!!Once again, i can continue to pursue my dreams. I have unfulfilled dreams and i did mentioned before that i wanna build up characters like Monkey D. Luffy - My favourite anime character from ONE PIECE. He is the one who inspired me to not give up on my dreams. And so, i am so not gonna give up. I won't mention what kind of dreams i will pursue..shhh...it's a secret!!I will share it if i fulfilled them all.

To be honest, i haven't give up on you. You can't change feelings right? Right now, i chose to entrust everything back to God. If this is what He wants for me, then i'll wait for it. If it is not, then i'll let it go gradually. I am not gonna make myself miserable for i know i haven't done anything at all. Maybe i am not the initiative type of person or maybe i am just lack of confident. Straightforward i can be but when it comes to action, i need to think twice. Nonetheless, after sorting everything out, i realized, my dreams are much more important than you. I meant, after much thoughts, i realized he is not on the top of my list. Which is a good thing too, for all along these while, i have been emo-ing too much and thinking too much of something which is not even R.E.A.L!!I better get on with my dreams..............only dreams can bring me back onto my road track again. Once again, my journey continues.......

Believe in miracles??? Well, i do!! I shall continue this in the next post. See you XD

2 comments:

Bei Bei said...

Haha!Cello=D

Viola Ng said...

hehehehe...HELLO CELLO!!! Cello bear bear..