Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Overdued post + The Princess is feeling weak.....

Hello World..The Princess is back again!!Nothing to do anyway, so i can only come to this Little World of mine. Hopefully, it helps in killing just a "Little Bit" of my time. Well...The Princess is feeling sick now. Now only i realized how weak i am. Just lacked of sleeps and water consume can caused me to be sick. I ve been feeling so cold for the whole day even though the weather is not really that cold and i can feel my head spinning. Exam is tomorrow and i really don't have the mood to study!!Sorry Mummy-san, i won't allow myself to fail =) I just wanna sleep sleep sleep all day long!!Shermaine is back to her lovely home-Malaysia!! Everything is so quiet now.....!!I miss you so much, Shermaine!!I don't feel like eating dinner now since there is no one who can cook for me =P I will undergo a hardcore dieting plan with you BB!! Trust me...=P

Anyway, i was browsing through my pictures and i saw this. Yes...i think this took place like one month ago in Fremantle. We decided to try the Famous San Churro. I heard that the chocolates there are very nice. So we tried it. The price are reasonable too.

This is Shermaine. My s0-called daughter. Actually it is just for fun. She is like my mum anyway...always having to take care of me. Bluek....but she is a good crapping buddy. We can crap a lot =)
This is really yummy. I forgot what is the name of this cake. But if i am not wrong, it has something like "Extra Fats" in its name. To think we can actually eat it without considering the consequences of it. =(


See the Bear Bear. It was a funding project to help poor children. It cost Aud 2. People, just put Aud 2 in the box to help the kids. It won't hurt you to do that. Trust me, you will feel very happy after that. First, you can get this cute bear. Second, you can help the kids. It is like killing two birds with one stone. Save the kids now!!They are fearfully and wonderfully created by God!!They are known as the "Child of God"....=) And i am determined to drop Aud 2 into the box each time i saw this..... And because of this, i forced my son and daughter to buy it too. You guys will be blessed don't worry =) For you are doing a good act...yes..to help the lovely kids out there!!Not every kids turn out to be devils when they grow up =P They will remain as angels......
Now, My Heart Diaries session is here...!!I don't know why, but recently i tend to feel emo suddenly. It is like my mood doesn't give me any signals and reasons to be emo and i just felt moody. There goes the same for everything. I was the one who started all those topics but right after that, i will feel so down. I don't know what's wrong with me. Then i have to call my BB each time when i was feeling emo. Poor You BB!!But you have to answer my call = P There is no right or wrong in this situation. Both parties will have to face the outcomes anyway. BB advised me "Take the first step. Just step out...!" But can i say " I don't want!!" ? Then BB will say "Don't be stupid. I won't allow you to give up. " And i will say " I really felt like giving up." And the story goes on.........!I don't want to define more on that. Let it be a mystery...=) But it comes from the bottom of my heart- My Heart Diaries. (PS: No worries World, there will be a short heart diaries session in every of my post now!Just be patient with me )
Aright, since it takes like forever to wait for BB's reply, so there won't be any reply to her message in this post today. Hmmpp...BB, OBVIOUSLY you have not been updating your blog these few days. Don't be so lazy okay??No boys like lazy girls!!=P Your Mr. Miracle will run away if you are too lazy!!
Okay, i know this post is full of nonsenses and rubbishes. But hey..you guys complaint that my post is always so long. So this is consider the shortest post ever already. Don't complain again ya!!I just wanna keep my blog alive anyway. So i shall see you guys in the next post!!Wish me lucks........i don't want to fall sick =) Good bye World...You know i always love you guys....




No comments: