Saturday, June 26, 2010

Letting go....

Hi Hi World, finally,yes i meant finally, The Princess is backkkk!!Sorry peeps, i am feeling really, truly and extremely lazy and tired for the past 2 weeks. So i am really really lazy to update my blog. Hmm..Winter Course is starting next week and i have meetings to attend and so on. I can't even find time to meet up with Shan-Mei and her family, and Issy. I thought my winter holidays would be really boring and lonely but who knows, my timetable is actually quite packed. Nevermind, it is better to be busy than to sit there doing nothing. My results are out........and i PASSED all my subjects. Yayy.. i don't have to repeat any of those subjects anymore. Thank God!!I ve been reading a lot of Cecelia Ahern's books recently and i really like the way she wrote her books. And i have to agree, all her novels were like modern fairytales =)

Ps:I actually did find time to go out with Natalie. We had a great day and i seriously felt that i should spend money. So yea, i did =)) We all said this is the result for not having bubble tea for so long (Well, it is actually not more than 2 weeks since i last had bubble tea?) Yup, we shopped, we ate, we did crazy stuffs and etc. We were crazy enough to go Fremantle during night time despite of the cold weather. Arghh...i was shivering all the way....serve me right though...
Cheesecake!!For your information, i am fasting CHOCOLATES!! And when i say Chocolates, i meant ALL CHOCOLATES!!T.T T.T....i will have to go without my favourite and precious chocky for 4o days. Imagine i have to go without chocolate drinks, chocolate ice-cream, chocolate cakes and so on.Why??Because i want to be closer to GOD!!Although it is only 4o days, but i am going to punish myself by fasting chocolates for 120 days. Why?Because during our cookies baking day, i actually ate those cookies without even thinking that the cookies actually contains chocolate chips. So yea...i have to triple up the days of fasting. Since i can't eat any chocolates, so i tend to order a piece of cheesecake and it was not nice at all. Oh my god...those chocolate cakes were so tempting =((( I miss my babe Kai Lyn. I miss the cheesecake she baked for me =(( Come back soon pleaseeeeee......
Did i ever tell you guys that i love Fremantle?I don't know why. Maybe because i love the sea or it is due to the fact that the whole Fremantle looked Old and mysterious. I always wanted to play at the playground near the station. And that day, i finally got my chance. How i love it!!I wanted to go back to childhood. I love the swings. The higher you go, the faster you'll forget all your troubles. I am serious!!Guys, if i went missing one day, you'll know where to find me =))

Dare to dream, Dare to accept!!Do not be afraid to set your goals high. And we must always believe that WE CAN achieve it!!A real failure is those who gave up when they don't even bother to work hard. For my heart diaries session today, i am going to continue from where i stopped in the last 2 posts (So Near Yet So Far). I think i wrote about something which you very much wanted to own but can't. Hmm..yep, this can be caused by several reasons. This kind of feeling is definitely not good. So right now, yep, i meant from this moment, i will let go of it!!What meant to be yours will be yours =) Yes i am letting go!!I believe everything happens for a reason and God will have HIS own reasons for all these. It is not because i don't wanna try, but i really can't see the point of me trying so hard to get something which forever won't be mine. It is pointless right? You'll just make yourself miserable. Things may not be as beautiful as you imagined it would be. I sorted out all these while i was playing on the swing, trying to swing higher and higher. That's when i realized, i don't have to make myself so emo and miserable due to this "thing". I can actually do a lot of stuffs and make myself really happy. Yes, i will let go =)) Sorry BB, but i am firm with my decision now. Unless..........."Fate" arrive on time then that would be another story!!People, i am feeling so light-hearted now........And yes, i am coming back to the heart of worship. I just need to have faith in HIM and believe in what i can do. I don't want to care about how people will think of me again because I AM WHO I AM!!
Sorry World, this post is kinda emo right? Yup..because i am feeling so sleepy and tired now!!I'll update as soon as i can!!I have so much to share =)))) Yes...i might treat you guys like kids again =))))))) You guys will most probably have another "STORY TIME SESSION" again. Hehehe...see ya soon =)))


No comments: