Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Princess's story

Hello World...The Demon Princess is back. Hmm...i felt more and more like a Demon these few days. But no worries, i am a good "Demon". Not all demons are bad. I know i know..i shouldn't be here. I should be a good girl and to do revision for my final paper. BUT...i just don't feel like studying =(((((( Sorry!! Maybe i am feeling emo...hmm..i don't know. Don't worry people, i am always feeling emo for no reason. It is just a feeling which is hard to control. That's why i am here for i have the urge to write my story again. Instead of studying, i have been reading a lot of short stories from the "EMO ANGEL". Look at that, the name is already so emo, so you can't blame me for being emo too. Yea..seriously, this is the first time ever i regret for knowing chinese. All the stories are more than enough to make me emo for the rest of the week =(((((((((


Recalling back, it had been almost three years since i last wrote an emo story. I remembered feeling soooooooooooo emo after i ve written that story. If i am not wrong, i even named the title "Why life is so cruel?" But that was three years back, i merely just wrote it because my buddy, Sufee complaint that my blog is full of spider web =P He is the only one who read that story before. Thanks Sufee, for you are the one who inspire me to continue writing. Some of you may have heard of this name before but i am going to say it once again. Sufee is my very very best buddy eversince i met him in year 2006 (Omega physics tuition class). He is the only Malay buddy i have. He is ambitious.....someone who is daring enough to dream. I remembered laughing at him continuously when he said he wanted to enrol himself into "Harvard University". But then, buddy, i trust that you can =)))))))) Things started to become better when Shawn joined our gang in year 2007. We became even closer and you should have seen how crazy we are in our physics and chemistry tuition class. Never underestimate the gang of LSS. We all have big dreams. How naughty we are to make fun of those poor teachers....!Well...those sweet memories......bringing me back to my sweetest past time. Anyway, Sufee, you better remember our promises!!I know you always act as a silent reader here but again, i knew you have always been a good buddy to me. Let blogging become part of our lives....we shall keep Shawn in the dark and not let him know what we've blogged so far =P Shhh...this is our secret!!


Well, since i have the urge to write stories, and i shall!!Sufee commented that the girl in my 3 years ago story was stupid. For she didn't trust that guy in the first place. But then, buddy, i am tired of all these stories. How about an Angel and Demon story? I ve been longing and longing to write a story about the Demon Princess and the Angel Prince =))))))))))) I've written that long time ago but don't really want to publish it here just in case you call that girl stupid again =P


PS: I hate to admit it but the fact is that Shermaine they all were right. I like the word "Demon" because there is a hidden meaning inside. Take away the D and N and it becomes EMO. I am always emo......mostly because of NO reason. I enjoyed being emo because that will be the time when i really wanted to write something. Guys, when i suddenly look emo or becomes really quiet, just let me be!!For that will be the time when i sank into my own marvellous thinking again, trying to figure out something. Eh...but sometimes, there is a reason for me to be emo too =)) And hence.....THE DEMON PRINCESS IS BACK...........!!


I believe Sufee is so gonna say this Demon Princess is very stupid again...haha..but this is how the story goes. Inspire me more pleaseeeeee.....=))) Sorry people, this story was suppose to be in Chinese in the first place but i decided to translate it into the English version. So, don't blame me if you can't feel the story for even i, myself can't feel the whole story myself =(

Once, there lived a Demon Princess. Although people assume that she is the child of devil and that "DEMONs" are usually bad and evil, but she is not a bad Demon. She never done anything bad in her life. Yes..she could have been an angel if she weren't being born with the blood of evil. Yes, nobody wants the blood of evil in them. She met this handsome Angel Prince in Heaven one day when she was on duty. This Angel Prince was so attractive that she fell in love with him almost at the first sight. Unfortunately, she is a demon. Angel and Demon can never get together. Sad as she was, but she vowed to protect this Angel Prince forever.


One day, a beautiful meteor flew across the earth, but the Angel Prince did not realize it when he was flying free in the sky. He was shocked when he realized the meteor is getting closer and closer to him. He was being blocked by someone when he felt a sudden pain in his right wing. The Demon Princess has been observing from afar not knowing what she can do for she knew, the Angel Prince hate the sight of her. She couldn't hold on any longer when she saw the meteor coming nearer. Unfortunately, she embraced him from the front and hence, the Demon Princess lost her left wing. She was terrified by the sight from his eyes as if the Angel Prince was asking her "WHY?"


The Demon smiled with sadness in her eyes. She regretted but knowing that it was too late to change anything. There is nothing she could do to change the destiny. The meteor flew past them causing the end tail of it to have a mixed colour of both red and black. The blood of the Angel Prince and the Demon Princess. The sight was so beautiful and rare. You could have been the most lucky ones if you are able to catch a glimpse of it. Both the Angel and Demon has both lost their right and left wing respectively. In anger, the Angel said bitterly, "Because of you, i can't fly again. What is the use of being an Angel if i have lost my ability to fly? The others would laugh at me!" The Demon said "No, i am sure you will be able to fly again. Even if the whole World laugh at you, but i won't. I will protect you even if it takes my life because i...." Before she could even finish her sentence, both of them fainted..........!!The Lord realized that both the Angel and Demon were together. In anger, he took the Angel away, leaving the Demon, injured.

After a period of time, the Angel has fully recovered. He is still as handsome and charming as ever....even though he lost the smile on his face. He no longer smile or talk. The other Angels thought he was terrified because of the loss of his right wing. Others said that he was being cursed. Only the hypocrite Lord knows what happened. But instead of clarifying things, he said it was all the Demon's fault.

All the Angels were being sent down to Earth for some special occasion. Instead of paying attention to the prayer, the Angel Prince was hoping and hoping that he could meet the Demon Princess again, wishing and wishing that she was fine. He finally saw her standing at a distance with only her right black wing, with her face full of sorrow. In a rage, he walked towards her. Just when he was about to pull her to him, the Lord realized what happen. The Demon pushed the Angel away from her.......!The Angel was both shocked and suprised that he shouted "Why did you do such thing? Didn't you say that you will protect me even if it takes your life? Or are you just lying? Why?"......

The Demon said with all her might "Yes...i said you will be able to fly again. I said i will protect you even if it takes my life". With that, she took off her right black wing and insert it onto the Angel's injured right wing. She then fell into the arms of the Angel, with a smile on her face saying "I will protect you because i....." The Angel then realized that the Demon Princess was being killed by a golden arrow. He smiled to himself "So, you did not lie. I will fly with this black wing for the rest of my life!!"

One day, a little child called his Mummy. "Mummy Mummy. I saw a handsome Angel today...but his right wing is black in colour". The mother said "Hushh..don't simply say. Angel's wings will forever be white colour. Only Demons can have black wings. The child started to cry..."But he is really an Angel..."
What is the morale of this story? Don't judge a book by its cover!!Not all Demons are bad. Haha...i loved fantasy and fairy tales guys...!But surprisingly, i will choose Demon Princess over Angel Princess. I don't know why......but i always preferred being called a Demon rather than an Angel. I am Forever a Demon Princess =)))))) There won't be a heart diaries session in this post because i planned to write it in my next post. Sorry World....

Dearest BB,
Sorry...it took me 5 days to reply your message. Didn't you always ask me to wait?Hahaha..anyway, yea..i know you are going under hardcore but please take good care of yourself. Don't make yourself sick ok?Oh my god, are you threatening me?If i give up means you will give up too?No way man...in that case, then i WON'T GIVE UP. Trust me...i WON'T!!Yes...we have telepathy between us. I knew it when you are feeling down. You are always there for me when i was feeling down too. I don't want you to know...but then, you are always there for me. Thanks BB....!!There are so many things which i wanna do with you when i am back. Make sure you are there for me..............!!!I will be back soon!!In 6 months time. Keep your timetable empty for the DEMON PRINCESS!!Weii..of course i know "Love Paradise" is your favourite song okay. Because i love it too. Yes..it touches me very much. That's why i love it. You know....it is good to hear this song when you are attending a wedding ceremony. I felt so happy and touched for my Aunt when i heard this song being played during her wedding. I LOVE YOU TILL I DIE DEEP AS SEA WIDE AS SKY.............................!!Chances are everywhere BB....Grab your chance okay??Don't worry..if one day, i meant one day, when you realize chances are not there for you, let me know. I can create chances for you...........!I have the ability to do so..........TRUST ME!!lolz....Ya...i know i know!Even if you lost in the bet, i will still treat you bubble tea. Why?Because you are my BB.......!Love you so much.................

Sorry World.....i ve promised Selina Bear that i will use our JB S.H.E's pictures to write a meaningful article but then, the Angel and Demon thingy has gotten all over me. Sorry sorry sorry....i will write a real meaningful ariticle in my next post. Wait for me ya Selina Bear =((((((((
Meanwhile, Good Bye World...have a great time!!But don't forget to drop by here........even though i know there are a lot of silent readers....shhhhhhhhhhhh.........


再好的东西都有失去的一天。 再深的记忆也有淡忘的一天。再爱的人,也有远走的一天。再美的梦,也有苏醒的一天。 黑夜无论怎样悠长,白昼总会到来 。

-Shakespeare-

No comments: