Thursday, June 3, 2010

I Like The Way You Like Me =)

Aloha World, The Princess is back!!Why? Because my Princess BB Kelly has finally replied my message. Hmmpphh...How can you be lazier than me? Haha..anyway, i have given her my title "What do you want from me?" because i seriously can't draft out that post. Soweeeeeeeee World =( But i like the new title very much. Thanks for the inspiration sweetie....you know i always love you because you inspire me a lot in writing. I should talk to you more regarding this title AGAIN =) Okay...based on BB's updates and status all, i believe she is is well and happy. Great!!Don't worry BB, i can get on with my life here. I ve been studying for the whole day in the library. Much to my amazement, for i think i would have doze off in no time. Thank god i don't feel sleepy at all. I think i do really need to have a partner beside me in order to motivate me to study. ありがとう Michele-san, 今週の日曜日もがんばってください!!But in another way, i have to thank BB too, for her demand and forcing me to sleep early last night. That's why i don't really felt so tired today. Oh my god, i think i am like koala bear.....i slept so much and yet i am always tired =(

Well, BB must have been feeling happy to see so many of her olden days pictures being uploaded in this post!!Nothing special!I am not going to write about them anyway...=) I just wanna use their pictures as my inspiration to continue writing!!I am tired of using sceneries anyway. I have the urge to write my blog in chinese!!I shall anyway...because some meaningful quotes are just too hard for me to translate!!People used all kind of things to express themselves, but for me, i think writing and photography does the thing =) I can hear Mrs Cammie screaming and waving to me out there in a faraway land =)
Look at the picture above. They are Vonny, BB Kelly and Me!Both of them are my most most most favourite and treasured juniors. I missed you guys. Thanks for serving as a Leo so passionately and actively. Without you guys, i would have long being defeated by rumours and backstabbings. Thanks for being there for me whenever i need you guys. I did the right by handling the club to you both. Looking into their eyes for the first time, you can see "Playful-ness" and "innocent". But if you looked again for the second time, you can see "Determination" and "Sincerity". Back during my school days, i used to believe in lies. But eventually, i got so immuned with lies that i learnt to trust no one but myself. So i really don't know why i chose to believe them. I don't doubt them eversince the first day i met them. Yes, including all those crazy moments and happy times that we had. I TRUST THEM. Maybe it is their sincerity that touches me. Young and innocent they were, but they know how to stand up and backed up their president whenever things goes wrong. They never once doubt me whenever they heard something bad about me though they could easily just leave me alone =) People have been laughing and making fun of them for their size!!People used to call us bitch and all nasty names. But who cares? We are not the ones who would go round applying something or draw our faces just to grab your attention! Don't ever ever try to hurt them with words for i won't allow that to happen. To me, they are the most beautiful princesses for they have the purest hearts =) They are the ones who gave me hope and faith whenever i am down......!With that, i would like to end this situation with "Love Paradise"...

I love you till i die
Deep as sea, Wide as sky
The beauty of our loves paint rainbow
Everywhere we go
Need you all my life
YOU'RE MY HOPE
YOU'R MY PRIDE
In your arms i find my heaven
In your eyes my seas and sky
May life be our love paradise.......

You guys used to say i am your hope and pride..but in reality, you guys are the one who gave me that!!=))))))))))

A little story time for you guys and then i'll move on to my next quote or something. The above picture was taken during my last day in Secondary school(Year 2007)!!And hence, both of them tend to cry and chase after bus 2627. I felt sad too =((((( but it was time for me to leave school. 慢慢才知道,快乐常常来自回忆,而痛苦常常来自于回忆于现实的差距。Slowly we will realize that happiness comes from memories, but pain often appear due to the fact that there is a great distance between memories and realities =) Yes!!!I am happy because i have the most sweetest memories ever. But then sometimes, it caused me to be in pain too because i know i can't go back to my old sweet time again. I cannot describe the real feeling of it.....but then, how i wish i have a time machine that allows me to go back to my past!!I want to change my destiny......(PS: I know it is just a wishful thinking of mine. But can't i dream once a while?) Behind a person's back, there are bound to be a story of their own. I will never know if their stories are as complicated as mine or they had a sad and dark story behind them. Regardless of what is it, i'll always pray that God will send the right person into their lives to open up their heart =) Everyone is bound to have a regret of their own. Something that you wanted very much to do but in the end, you never do it! Sounds familiar huh?? But yea...i do have my own regrets!!Ahh well, it is the past!!Life goes on........with that i end this situation with Jay Chou's song -Back to the past

想回到过去
试着抱你在怀里
羞怯的脸带有一点稚气
想看你看的世界
想在你梦的画面
只要靠在一起就能感觉甜蜜
想回到过去
试着让故事继续
至少不再让你离我而去
分散时间的注意
这次会抱得更紧
这样挽留不知还来不来得及
想回到过去

Yes...back to the past?Who wouldn't want to go back to the past?To rewind the long ago forbidden memories again?

Obviously, the picture above was taken during chinese new year time where you can see us holding a basket full of mandarins. Anyway, i don't know who edited this picture. The christmas hats looked so wrong. Well, as a Leo, we often visit the Old Folk Homes. Just by looking at them, i realized that we should really know and understand the word "Filial". I wonder what is the feeling of their kids when they send their parent's to the old folk homes. Don't they feel sad at all? I know i can't judge much because the children might be facing some problems too. But then, the minute you were being brought to this World, you are already in your mother's debt =(((( Don't know what's wrong with the world nowadays!!But i hope my little kids won't treat their parent's like this okay??You know who you are =P We are like the sunshine to our parent's. We brightened up their lives. Can you imagine the radiance on their face the minute when we started crying?? You're my Sunshine, My only Sunshine...You make me happy, when skies are grey....

Alright, i ve been drifting too far away!!Did i mention about having regrets in one's life??Yea, i guess i did. I do have regrets in my life. Listen..it is not "Regret" but "Regrets". See...i have the darkest life ever =P I shall exclude the study part because i didn't do really bad in my studies...even though i pretty much can score well for it. Ahh..well....it is the past!!The biggest regret of my life is that i tend to let media conquer my own feelings and mind =) I was young once and of course i tend to believe whatever was shown on the TV. Falling in love at such a young age is not a good thing at all...!!Of course i didn't get into a relationship at the age of 12 but i already know what is the meaning of "love". Pooh...maybe i was smarter when i was young but stupid as i grow older. Why did i say this was my biggest regret?Because i have been crushing someone for so long but never thought of telling him. Mind you, i don't enjoy the pain of it...but This is ME!!I don't wish to define more on that for you won't know it anyway....!With that i end this situation with Angela's song -手心的太阳

你手心的太阳
只轻放在我背上
委屈就能笑着落泪
被释放
在手心的太阳
黑暗里特别明亮
让远路好像
是一种分享
而不是漫长…

How i wish i can be the sun that brightens up people lives!!Although i don't really like the heat of the Sun but still i do miss the warm feeling of it at certain time. Someone said "Maybe you have already done so..but you are not realizing it!" I don't know. I don't want to receive thanks or gratitude from others. I just want to do my part =)

People, i love this picture the best of all!!And this is one of our BEST activity for the year. A visit to the Berkat Orphanage Home. Speaking of it, it has been a while since i last saw the kids. I miss them terribly. Yes i do =(((( I wonder how they are doing now? I must visit them when i am back. BB..you have to join me!!Let's bring happiness to them again. Looking at them makes me realized how fortunate i was. Here i am living life like a Princess and there are kids outside who have to live alone without their parent's. This orphanage was run by a married chinese couple. I admire them for their kindness and passion to bring up the kids. I wanna do something like this too in future. I don't mind being single and living alone for i know i can give my love to many poor kids outside. Guys, you don't have to do anything. Just by seeing you, the kids are more than enough happy. Give them a hug or a pat and they'll stick to you all day long =) I miss the kids.......truly and honestly!As i say "Children are fearfully and wonderfully created by God!" So, we should treat them with love and care. Be patient with them!!This is one of the thing i learnt eversince i joined Zion Praise Harvest. I can be really nasty to my cousins too.....i meant not in the sense of beating them and bashing them up. But i used to lost patience with Barry too but now i realized all kids are the same. Just talk to them nicely and they'll understand it =))) Your mind can really be peaceful and calm when you hear kids singing. This is why i longed and longed to go and serve the kids. "Your eyes search the world for the kings and queens. Looking for a child...Just like me" 每个小孩都是上帝牵手来到这世上的。。。。with that i end this situation with a children song which i used to listen when i was small. I still love it now..but sadly i don't know who sang this song.
大象长长的鼻子正昂扬
全世界都举起了希望
孔雀旋转着碧丽辉煌
没有人应该永远沮丧
河马张开口吞掉了水草
烦恼都装进它的大肚量
老鹰带领着我们飞翔
更高更远更需要梦想
告诉你一个神秘的地方
一个孩子们的快乐天堂
跟人间一样的忙碌扰嚷
有哭有笑当然也会有悲伤
我们拥有同样的阳光


I am so gonna teach my kids how to sing this song in future. I hope everyone can appreciate this lyrics. You will realize how wonderful kids are =))))))))
Look at my juniors. They were all grown up and leading their own lives. I felt happy for them no matter what route they chose. I want to be as carefree as you both...!!Looking at them will naturally makes me happy for they always filled me up with endless lame jokes. I used to be a stupid and naive girl who believes everything people said. They are the ones who taught me not to believe in people so easily. I was stupid enough to take a person's words so seriously. Here comes another big regret of mine. I was stupid enough to believe his lies....thinking that he won't go for looks. But now i realized all guys are the same. The first thing they look for in a girl is their looks. Okay..maybe not all guys are like that but most of the guys i met are like that =( It is either extremely pretty or extremely ugly that grabs attention. I want to be in the "extremely ugly" group. Right BB?I think i told you the reasons already so there is no need for me to repeat my story again. Despite of that, i still wanna be myself. I don't care about being pretty or ugly now as long as i live beneath my dreams and dignity. Yes...as a SHERO!!Ehh...why did i drift so far away again?Anyway, i have two stories for this situation. One, i was stupid enough to believe him when i was in secondary school. Knowing the fact that he is extremely good looking and that he can have any girls he wants to but still i chose to believe him. As predicted, nothing went right. I don't consider myself as the unlucky one for i DESERVE BETTER. Girls out there, always have faith in yourself. Always believe that you are worth a billion times more and that you deserves a better one. Next, hmm...maybe i am the bad one for i don't love him in the first place but it was all out of sympathy. I know, you guys are so gonna say "Why girls always give this kind of bullshit reason?" But, THIS IS THE TRUTH!!I am always true to my own feelings. Well, he is not the bad one because i assume i am for i was the one who made this terrible mistake. Anyway, he deserves better. I sincerely hope that he can find someone better than me. The gap between us is too wide and i know he is forever not THE ONE!I knew it earlier than before.Our personalities are totally different and i really don't like the way he controls me!I am a human....not your slave...!Anyway, that was the past!!I'll still hope he can find his place in this World someday =)) With that i end this situation with SHE's song- 爱我的资格

你比我更清楚
你对我多好
多温柔多认真
不构成爱我的资格
除非你只看着我
想着我只有我
爱本来就该独一无二
为你伤心多一点少一点
流下的眼泪都一样不值得
世界上那么多人
只有我一个人
能拯救自己的快乐
不要再为你哭了

What's meant to be yours will be yours!Just like Shermaine's favourite quote. Hmm...i meant she always used this quote to disturb me "What if he is your Prince Charming but you are not his Cinderella?" 慢慢的才知道,原来两个人在一起或真或假,相处的时间还是占据着重要成份. Slowly we will realized, whether a couple is serious or not in their relationship, the time when they start to know each other better plays the most important role.
And finally, my heart diaries session. Honestly, this AGAIN is not what i meant to write in my post. Initially i plan to write something meaningful but then...haih..my plan failed again!*I Like The Way You Like Me* Thanks BB..for this wonderful inspiration. Yes...i will tell you what i look for in a guy.Or rather, my life-long partner =))) Happy leh?The Princess has finally decided to reveal what she is looking for in a man after being requested by most people. First of all, you must have FEELING. Even though a lot of people tell me "feeling" can change one day but still i think feeling is one of the most important aspect for me. For me, i am looking for those whom i can get along well like friends. We must never hide anything from each other. TRUST and HONESTY is something which i mind terribly. Don't you ever dare to lie to me!!It is your luck if i don't find out, hmm, but if i do, it will be like a taboo to me. I'll never forgive you unless you have valid reasons. Yea...then i want those who will look only at me. Hahaha..just like those in Fairy Tales. Okay, i know i am dreaming. I don't care about their past because i am heading towards FUTURE. I know everyone have their own past!So i am not going to question any further as long as they are willing to change. But don't you dare to change for 3 months then go back to your old-self again. I seriously cannot stand this kind of people!!You can pretty much stay away from me if you think you are that kind of person.Other than that, i think everything is pretty much normal - good personality, kind, good, loyal and etc. Finally, he must be able to accept WHO I AM!!It is pointless if i have to act or fake in front of someone i love. I would rather be my ownself man!!Accept me just like how BB and the rest accepted me. Yea...so this is basically what i can think of. BB...your title is too strenous for me already. And yet i like it...."I LIKE THE WAY YOU LIKE ME=) * With that i end this diary with Lollipop's song -苦茶

不用等你开口先说我爱你(我爱你)
在那之前想对你说我愿意(我愿意)
你不必问你也不必等
这一刻就值得爱到永恒
我该如何让你明白我爱你(我爱你)
在那之后你点头说我愿意(我愿意)
想照顾你想守护着你
这一刻只想把你抱紧

I know it is hard to maintain a life-long relationship but again, if you met the right one, then that is different story. Someone said "What is the use of being in a relationship if you can't see any future with that person?" But sometimes, it is really unpredictable. You may have a happy start, but things might change isn't it?And hence, the phrase, 不要因为结束而哭泣,微笑吧,因为你曾经拥有过. Yes..don't mourn for the past because you had it once. Walk towards future...
Dearest BB,
Finally you replied my message. Thanks BB for your concern. Because of you, i am being forced to sleep early. Because of you, i wanna go dieting with you. My aim?You really wanna know?I want to go below 45 kg. SERIOUSLY i want to go back to 45kg. Anyway, no worries, you are already my motivator. I know things are hard for me now. But really, don't worry about me. I know how to take care of myself??Don't you trust me!!I will eat....!!Talking about panda eyes, yes..i really looked like a panda now. Talking to you is like a routine to me already because you RPOMISED you will look after me when the rest went back. Weiii...don't simply say...!!I am not powerful enough to control people. Yala...having to babysit people is really a tough job. I just hope he can wake up soon. You'll support me right??MY MISSION!!...BB, don't deceive yourself. You really can't control feelings you know. If you really like him, then for goodness sake, don't give up!This is what you tell me isn't it? NEVER GIVE UP!!I won't allow you to...even though i know he might not be the best one. But..FEELINGs are important!!Hehe..so don't try to chase your VIRUS away for i know your heart doesn't want you to. Hehehe...i win in the bet BB...MY UTOPIA!! I am fine too seriously..don't worry about me. I know what i am doing...=)))))) You know you love me too...=))) Yours truly...
World...not bad isn't it??I think i should use more pictures in future in order to inspire me more in writing. I don't know if this is the meaningful post that i yearn to write, because to me, it is like full of rubbishes again. So World...try to inspire me more with something new!!=))))))))))))) See ya in the next post!!....Love you World..
一个人总要走陌生的路,看陌生的风景,听陌生的歌,然后在某个不经意的瞬间,你会发现,原本是费尽心机想要忘记的事情真的就那么忘记了。 One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listening to strange music. Then one day, you will find that the things you try hard to forget are already gone.   


No comments: