Saturday, June 19, 2010

Story Time

Hello World..The Princess is back (I can hear the sigh and groans from my readers)Ohh...but don't worry, i am not gonna update a freaking long post this time. I am still working on the other post!!So, i shall update a really short one this time to show that my Little World is still alive. I shall treat you all as little kids now.........and kids loves stories!!So you all must "WOW" at my story okay??It won't be about demons, angels, love and etc. Told you, you guys are gonna be little kids just for ONCE. So be good KIDS.....IT'S STORY TIME!!!!!
It is Winter Time. Cute Bear Bear was feeling extremely cold. So he borrowed a jacket from his master -Demon Princess. Hmm...even though Cute Bear Bear doesn't like to bother his master, but still he can't stand the cold "Awhh...the weather is too cold!" Cute Bear Bear shivered. "Master!Master!Can i borrow one of your jacket?"Cute Bear Bear asked the Demon Princess. "Alright!Here you go. Make sure you take care of my jacket. Don't you dare to spoil it!" the Demon Princess said as she handed him the pink jacket. Cute Bear Bear doesn't like the pink jacket as he was afraid that his bestfriend, MuMu will laugh at him. "Err, can i have another one please?This jacket is not nice!" Cute Bear Bear pleaded. Didn't he know that he was talking to a demon? "What?You are saying my jacket is not nice enough?Either you wear it or you'll freeze!" the Demon replied. Cute Bear Bear thought for a moment and he finally said "Okay...i don't want to fall sick. Thanks Master for this nice jacket!" And so, Cute Bear Bear is wearing the pink jacket now and happily. He looks cute isn't it?
He met his friend MuMu as he went back. "Hello MuMu!" Cute Bear Bear greeted him happily. "Hello Cute Bear Bear!You look different today. Something wrong with you?" MuMu asked. "Hmm...is it because of this pink jacket?I borrowed this from Master. And this is the only jacket she can lend me" Cute Bear Bear sigh. "Oh really?That was cool!You look nice in the pink jacket" Mumu said. MuMu was shivering too. He wish he was daring enough to ask the Demon Princess for a jacket but unfortunately, he was too shy to do so. "Yes. I can't stand the cold anymore. That's why i have to wear this!It is PINK!" Cute Bear Bear said. "At least a pink jacket is better than nothing. You ought to be happy!"MuMu said.

As soon as MuMu said that, Cute Bear Bear realized that MuMu only wore a scarf around his neck and that he was shivering. He felt sorry for MuMu. "You are cold isn't it?Why don't you ask Master for a jacket too?"Cute Bear Bear asked. "Oh No...we must not trouble Master anymore. It is alright. I can stand the cold. Don't forget i am a reindeer. I came from the land of Christmas!" MuMu said. Cute Bear Bear knows MuMu was too shy to approach their Master. "Are you sure you can stand the cold?It is getting colder and colder now" Cute Bear Bear asked again. "Yep, i think i can!You better have an early night!I am going to bed soon!Good Night!" MuMu said in a shaky voice. Just when MuMu was about to leave, Cute Bear Bear said "Hey MuMu, wait a moment!Why don't we share the jacket?It is big enough to cover both of us. Come on in!!" "What? That's alright Cute Bear Bear. Thanks for the offer!" MuMu said. "Come on MuMu, we're bestfriends aren't we? We share this jacket together!" Cute Bear Bear try to persuade MuMu. " "Hmm....is it alright? I am afraid Master will scold us?"MuMu said. Cute Bear Bear laughed "Don't worry!Master won't scold us. Come on in or you'll fall sick" MuMu finally gave in "Alright!Thank you so much Cute Bear Bear. You are a great friend!" They both beamed at each other. For once, Cute Bear Bear felt grateful that he had the pink jacket with him. And when the Demon Princess came in, she saw both of them sharing the pink jacket. She smiled as she gave both of them a hug. "Well Done, Cute Bear Bear!" she whisper to him. Cute Bear Bear smiled, feeling really happy!I bet they are gonna sleep well that night.........
Hey kids, this is the end of the story. Do you feel like a kid now?What is the morale of this story?Yes...SHARING IS CARING!We must share everything we have with others. Never be selfish okay?If people approach you to ask you for help, don't hesitate!Just say "YES". Hmm..but that's if you are able to help. Nobody will blame you if it is beyond your ability. Do the best that you can =))Anyway, i was removing all my stuffs from my bag last night. I was about to hang my pink jacket back to my wardrobe when i saw this Cute Bear Bear sitting infront of me. The first thought that came into my mind was "How will he look like in this pink jacket?" I put it on him and so yea...basically, this is how the story pops out of my mind!!I shall stop crapping here as i promised that this is gonna be a short post!!World, i shall see you in the next post.......Good Bye!!!Be sure to choose joy over anything else =)))))))


2 comments:

Mike said...

lolz...u r so cute and creative, how can u possible think a story like this...hahaha...

Viola Ng said...

Yo Lou Dou...
Welcome to my blog!!
Haha..cute leh the story. I also don't know why i can think of story like this...but i have a lot more to come..hehe..stay tuned