Saturday, July 3, 2010

Unstoppable EVERYTHING.....

Hey World, I am back. Hushh...don't WHINE!Don' SIGH!!Don't GROAN!!The Princess is not going to kill you guys by telling story again. In fact i very much wanted to write something about my life. Hmm..my heart diaries!!Anyway, that is not the main point!!There is a purpose for me coming back to this little World early. Why??Because it is the Queen's birthday tomorrow. Hurray........i am here to wish her a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!Although i couldn' be there to celebrate with her or even to help her to finish up the whole cake, but i know my dearest and wonderful neighbours will replace me to accompany her. And yes, and Aunt AJ too =)))
Based on my ability now,i couldn't get her something nice. And i think she is worthy to have all branded stuffs (even though i knew my mummy is not a fan of branded stuffs). Still, i promised i will get her one of those expensive bags or perfume or anything she wants. Well, i was shopping around Garden City that day and i came across this black trophy. Yes....she is the WORLD'S GREATEST MUM to me. I am really sorry if i always didn't talk nicely to her because it is really hard to explain to her everything on the phone and often i hate myself for always not being at home when she skyped me =(( It is not because i don't want to skype with her but whenever i reach home, she was asleep. I felt really guilty sometimes. If it weren't because of her working so hard for me, i wouldn't even have chance to step onto the plane and to fly here to study. I am sorry!!

Mummy ask me to help her to check out for some cheap and low cost hotels. I thought it was troublesome so i tend to procrastinate it. She called me 2 days ago to ask the progress of it and i didn't really talk nicely to her. So she was planning really hard to find time to come and visit me. She told me "Should i come at the end of July?" And i told her my uni will start around that time and that i have to help out for the volunteering thingy. Then she said "Huh?Then who will accompany me if i go there?" I was like don't know what to do or say. Then she said "Both me and Dad has decided to go there around 23rd July. Will you be available?" I, then told her i have to attend Winter Course. Then she said "Hmm..in that case, then i think we better don't go there. Cause both me and daddy thought you will be alone and feeling lonely there. But since you are taking up course, so we wait for you to come back at the end of the year!" Hmm...i felt so bad. I meant i should be the one who take troubles to fly back to meet them and not them checking my avaibility =(( I felt so sad. It made me felt as if i haven't been spending time with both my parent's for quite a while. Mummy even said she could save up so that we could go for a holiday when i am back. Look at her.....she is wonderful isn't it? I promise to study really hard now Mummy. Trust me...my result will be even more better than my current result =))) Once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY!!!You will always be my Superhero, my star and my bestfriend.....

I thought my life would be really miserable and lonely after Shermaine went back to Malaysia. But now i realized that i am slowly finding my place in this Uni afterall. I love going to church and attending cell even though if i have to go alone. Nothing is more important than worshipping and praising GOD and to learn his words. Remember i used to grumble that i ve lost my ability to say "NO" to others? It is like i am feeling extremely tired and moody, and yet i can't seem to reject other people's offer. But now, i am glad that i actually said "YES". Hmm....i'll give you one real life example. Natalie asked me to help her to do video shooting like a month ago. I know she wanted me to act. And i don't really want to because i know it is kinda troublesome and awkward. Still, you'll never know when you needed people's help. So i am glad i actually did went to help her. And thus, it strengthen our friendship and i found my other circle of friends. I got to know Mike during our video shooting where he acted as my DADDY. Haha..and hence, he is my new "Daddy aka Lou Dou(in cantonese)". We were both great fans of soccer and basketball >.<
I knew Fanny, a hongkong girl eversince the first day of orientation but we seldom hang out. I am glad she still remembered me as a friend. I hanged out a lot with this gang recently. Too bad Fanny is only an exchange student so she has already went back to Hong Kong a few days ago. But no worries, Fanny, i had a great time with you and i am hoping to see you in future.
Acting cool and posing are girl's priority. Last dinner with Fanny before she flew back to Hong Kong. People, i have been eating like a glutton nowadays. I don't know why. I don't care how fat or how many kilograms i have put on as long as i don't have to buy new clothes. Hehe, get what i meant?As long as my clothes still fits me, i shall eat!!I don't understand why must we resist ourselves from all these yummy food. Remember, we only lived ONCE to taste all these food. The sun greeted me warmly the minute i stepped out from my flat. I really loved the way when i have to use my hand as shade to prevent the sunlight from hurting my eyes. Now that my fringe is longer, i don't have to do that anymore. Anyway, that wasn't important. My heart diaries session again. I don't know what i can say this time because i am SPEECHLESS. If only i am able to finish this post before i even went out to watch the match, then i won't have to sit here facing this unfinished post. Well, sorry World. I think i have to make it up to you guys again by continuing my UNSTOPPABLE LIFE in another post. Since i am already emo, i shall just state the reason then. Why?? Because of SOCCER. All along the while, i support England. Yes ONLY ENGLAND!!! As a MU Fan, of course i support England. Oh ya, and David Beckham too. But they broke my heart this year by losing 4-1 to Germany. I know England hadn't been performing well, but no matter how badly they played, i'll still support them. I don't support the strong team. I have a lot of good and bad memories with this team. And hence, it is precious to me =) I am totally speechless and disappointed when they got trashed by Germany.Nevermind about it!!I will still support this team in the near future. ALWAYS....and also i must add on, BRAZIL and ARGENTINA broke my heart too. I thought i could at least see some miracle but who knows....haixx...
Despite all the tears and mourning, life goes on isn't it??Hmm..and hence i am still happy with my life. It really works. The simplest key to unlock happiness is the key of "LET GO". Although you need to sacrifice a lot to even grab hold of this key, but then, you will feel really happy after that. I am still in the progress of letting go. I can't say that i have already let go 100% but i am trying to. Yes, i am trying to. I CAN DO IT =))))
Okiez..i really should stop now!!!For i really don't know what to write. See ya in the next post. At least i know i can serve the kids tomorrow. Seeing them running around can makes me forget everything. Kids rawkzz....Good night world..........
PS: I love Mummy =))





No comments: