Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Princess is feeling down

Hi people, The Princess is back again!First of all, she wanna thank all those people who wishes her yesterday. But unfortunately, The Princess is so not gonna admit that she is one year older. Well, i used to love birthdays but as i grow older, i don't see the excitement in it any longer. Maybe i don't like the fact that i am getting older each year!That's why i hate it =( I don't know if i heard wrongly or what..but according to that person, "Celebrating birthday is like celebrating your death". I meant it is like you are getting closer to death. Still, it is a special occasion for it is the day when your dearest mummy brought you into this World. I wanna thank my dearest Mummy-san (The Queen) for bringing me into this World. Thanks Mummy-san. You are always my Queen.
Check out my key-chains. I specially love the apple because i love to eat apples. Red ones of course =) My secondary school mates will know i always had apples during lunch break. I don't know why girls like this kind of stuffs. Even as a girl myself also i don't understand the reason why. Maybe because it is meaningful or maybe because it is beautiful. To me, i love to hang these kind of key-chains onto my handphone, pendrives, bag and everywhere. It gives me a sense of belonging. Like that thing really belongs to me. You have to like it if you are my friend for i tend to hang these types of key-chains onto my friend's stuffs too. So people, if you so happen to see something with similar cute key-chain on it, be sure to return it back to me. But i know there are millions of girls outside who will do the same thing like i do. For, WE ARE GIRLS. Oh no..we are princesses =)
Letter from Sister Lam (My NS buddy). I can't believe i actually have the urge to reply her letter. It was fun actually. Remember how stupid we are when we served in NS. Both me and Sister Lam stayed in the same dorm and we are of the same group. We ate together, do laundries together and see each other every single day. But, we picked up a habit of writing letters to each other. It was fun though. So eversince that day, we wrote to each other often. Even in Perth now, i still received her letters. Thanks Sister Lam...!You warmed my heart each time i received your letter. I miss you and Ting very very much. (PS: I will tell you more about them next time. They are my very very very best buddies during the time when i was in NS).

Now, most of my friends were afraid that i might forget how to read and write chinese since i am studying in Perth right now. But no worries my friends, i still know how to write. I love Chinese anyway. Stay tuned for my "Chapter 4". Sorry, i ve been neglecting my story for quite a long time. I even thought of giving up but now, NOPE. I got rid of that thought. I don't wanna give up my story. I will continue writing it. So, don't give up on me people!Be patient with me =)
Okay, back to my title. Why is the princess feeling so down?? Why? Because she can't go back to Malaysia. The Princess don't even have the thought of going back at all but now, she is being influenced by all her friends because most of them will be going back this coming winter holiday. I did mentioned to Mummy about it but it was merely just for fun. I know Mummy wouldn't want me to waste money because she wanted me to stay in Perth. But that day, she said i can go back if i want to. I felt "Arghhh". Just when i have already promised my church mates that i will be serving throughout the whole winter, then she said i could go back. I felt like crying actually...aiks. That was last Sunday i guess when mummy called me. I didn't talk to her nicely for my mood was all spoilt by my final assignment. Then she told me Daddy said i could go back too. I burst out in tears right after i hang up the phone. First, i really wanted to go back. Second, i have already promised my mates that i will serve during this Winter. I guess this is God's challenges for me. To be or not to be!!A lot of people had tried to psycho me about going back to Malaysia but i am sorry, i don't want to be someone who break promises. So, with a heavy heart, i wanna say "Good bye Malaysia. As much as i wanted to go back, but i am sorry, i got to stay!I really hope time can pass quickly in order to shorten our gap!" =( This is why The Princess has been feeling troubled and emo over it.
PS: To my dearest BB, i am a good girl. I listened to your advise. So i am NOT coming back this winter. I ve made up my mind. Nothing ever change. Please do something to make me forget all these...pleaseeeeee!!I can't accept the fact that i am gonna stay here alone when everyone is gone. T.T T.T!!Anyway BB, thanks for listening to all my troubles. This feeling is kinda new and fresh. I hope i won't have to say "Bye Bye" to it without even trying. Likewise, i wanna wish you luck in finding your Mr Right. I know i know...i can hear you screaming "Ipod touch" all the way but don't marry that guy for the sake of Ipod touch okay? Don't ever tell anyone i am your BB if you do that. Haha, but i know you won't!I know my BB is very persistent. We gambatte together okay?One more thing, DON'T EVER EVER TRY TO APPLY JOB IN A NIGHTCLUB!Get that thought off your mind. To me, you are beautiful. People have no right to judge you anyway since they don't even know your characters. I believe you can find a prince that will treasure the inner beauty of yours one day. You know what, i will always be there for you if you need me. I miss you like anything but you don't allow me to go back =( So it is your duty to accompany throughout that period. You won't even have chance to run away. Be prepared....=)
Dearest World, The Princess is feeling better already. No use feeling emo since i have already made up my mind. I ve got to move on isn't it!Give me three cheers please...for being so strong!!Maybe i might find myself actually feeling please for not going back after all. Remember i used to say "We don't need a reason for something" ? But i believe "everything happen for a reason". So, let it be. I have got to let go of something somehow =) Yes, to make myself happy, i ve got to unlock all the unhappiness within me. Good bye to all troubles which cost me my tears!! I won't hate you anyway......=)
Good bye World.....i bet i'll see you guys real soon!!



No comments: