Monday, May 3, 2010

Be THE ONE and not SOMEONE...

Aloha dearest World.....i am back!!!Finally, i am done with all these stupid essays. Okay...it is my fault for procrastinate. But i am just so glad that everything is OVER!!Right now, i just left my Japanese composition and one presentation...then i can prepare for my finals. YAYYYYYYYY!!I had a great chat with dearest SELINA BEAR through skype....last week??Yes..just when i am so vexed and emo over my essays. Glad that you are always there for me!!!Right after skyping, our status changed from siblings to "In a relationship". So people, i am attached to Selina Bear!!..Not single anymore...hehehe...love you girls so much. Whenever i look at our album "S.H.E.RO", it reminds me of our sweet time together. Miss you girls so much...!!Anyway.....check out my beloved Selina Bear below..
Princess Selina Bear
Too bad S.H.E is so far away now. I wish Hebe Ting were here to skype too!!Well...there is always hope for us to meet up. Can't wait to go back!!I ve been missing everything a lot back in JB. JB is my home.....!!!

S.H.E.R.O
This song seriously inspire me a lot!!I can just do everything by my own without a HERO. I am not saying that girls are strong but surely we have got to be independent right? We can still survive without boys. Right girls?

Since i am having the urge to write something, then i shall just expand a bit from my long long ago post "I AM WHO I AM". Listening to S.H.E.R.O make me wanna be just myself only. I know most people finds it hard to accept the real me. For i am crazy, childish, not at all ladylike(tomboy), noisy, bad tempered, not at all gentle, very rough, a bit sensitive, and quite fierce at times. But THIS IS ME!!I hate being called fake, hypocrite, or even being backstabbed. If you don't like anything about me, for goodness sake, just come and tell me. Don't have to backstab from behind. THIS IS ME!!If i don't like that person's characters, for sure i will tell it to him or her (that's if IF he or she is my friend). If i really treat that person as a friend, i will tell it straight to him or her. THIS IS ME!! If i see my friend ended up in bad ways, i will feel heartbroken for them and i will try my very very best to change them even though it might cause them to hate me. I just hate seeing my friends walking towards death end. THIS IS ME!!I don't deny i will choose friends. But i won't befriended with those that are rich or pretty or even handsome. I don't care a damn about all these. I will be good to those who are sorta click with me. I meant, i will pay extra attention to them =)...erhem, for instance, BB Kelly, my S.H.E's and etc. THIS IS ME!!I know nobody is perfect...you can't expect everyone to be all perfect with zero bad points. But then, please don't try to change the way i am. I am happy enough with my life. What's so wrong being myself?I know people may find it hard to accept the real me, but despite all the things that happened, i am always being MYSELF. Thanks to those who are willing to accept the true me =)

Back to my title above, "Be the one and not someone". Yes....in life, we must always be THE ONE!!Did i ever tell you about a guy whom i have crushed for 3 years?Well..that was during my high school time...or i should say, during the time when i am so so into the world of LEO. Don't bother searching for boys in my school for i attended an ALL GIRLS SCHOOL. What happen then? Nothing of course for i never tell him how i felt. And hey, you can't blame me for being stupid. I am just so afraid of the outcome and i believe everything will change right after confession. So...i rather not tell plus, he is always so cool and out of the world. Nobody knows things about him. Nobody knows his stuffs. Nobody knows what is going on around him. He is THE ONE!And yes, during that time, he is the KING of my heart. Hahaha..but that was the past of course. I've got to move on...!!I used to think that i will never be able to forget him. I used to suffer just because i can't tel him how i felt. Guys..if you know my story, you will be able to know how i felt during that period. But I am glad i did. Thank God!!I don't have that kind of feelings for him now but still, he will forever be someone special to me. The so-called THE ONE. So right now people, i just wanna say....we should always be THE ONE in our life and not someone. I am determine to make myself as THE ONE in someone's heart. I believe i will know it if the right person appear in front of me one day =)

PS: I know this is kinda dramatic but it is true. The long and forbidden memories are just so clear that it takes forever to bury all of them. Ahh well people, since i have posted my enclosed piece of diary "Secretly loving you" like centuries ago? So i think i might post another enclosed piece of my heart diary "Forbidden Love" soon. Ahh well.no promise!!I might consider. For those who have already read it before...SSHHHHHHHHHHH....!!=) I know my BB Kelly will love to read it!!

Till here people...sleepy sleepy zzz...See ya in the next post!!




No comments: