Saturday, May 15, 2010

The Princess is back......(Back to childhood)

Hello World.....i have the urge to blog again. Why? I don't know. Maybe i am emo? Or maybe because i am too stress?Oh man...that is totally impossible. But for your information, i really did have to study for my exam and as well as completing my last assignment. Honestly, i did nothing for the past few days. I am such a last minute person. I always leave things undone until the last minute, then i'll start panicking!!!Anyway, i don't care!!You know what, sometimes, you have to follow what your heart tells you. If you feel like blogging, then for goodness sake, just do it! Remember what i said in my last post?Sometimes, you don't need a reason for "something".

Well, i am so glad that my BB Kelly has finally updated her blog. She told me, every girl is a princess. Oh my...that sounds so familiar. I used to say that too. Well, i am a princess to my Mummy anyway. And hence, my title will be "The Princess is back". I will reply your comment at the end of this post BB Kelly. Please be patient with me okay?You know i love you...=)
Check out the little novel above. That is my most favourite novel - A Little Princess. I was inspired by this little girl. Read this novel to find out more!It won't be nice if i tell you the whole story. Being a princess is every girl's dream. I don't deny i longed to be a princess too. Define princess. To me, a princess is a very very beautiful girl. She is rich. She is kind. She has the best personality. She wore the best clothes. She has everything including her Prince Charming and all. Who wouldn't want to be a princess?Anyway, that was the past! Now, i have a different mindset and definition for a princess. To me, a princess don't have to be pretty for she is more than enough pretty with her good personality. A princess don't necessary have to doll up nor dress up in her best clothings. She is more than enough pretty even with her most natural appearance. Inner beauty is the best thing you can find in a princess. So....every girls can be a princess =) Be the best princess ever!!!

Like i said, "My heart has not grow, but i have grown up physically". You think i like that? I am still a child anyway. I knew it!!Mummy always complaint that i wasted her grains for i am still as short and small as ever. The kids around me were growing up fast but i remained the same. Yes..i love soft toys, animals and all toys. I still kept all my toys. Why?Because i love them and they are my best companions ever. They are the ones who accompanied my throughout my lonesome childhood =)
I love kids. They are so cute!So young and tender. As i said, i don't have any siblings so i tend to give all my love and passion to all young kids outside. It wouldn't hurt me to give them a pat on their head or to carry them. Talking about kids, i have a bunch of "Beloved kids" which i treasured whole-heartedly. They gave me strength and motivations in everything i do. They support me. They looked up to me. They accompanied me throughout the time when i was so lonely. They accept me for who i am. They listen to everything i said......!!They are like sisters, brothers, best friends and family to me. In short, i miss my kids very very much.

We are neighbours. But we are like sisters. Yes..more than friends. We hanged out together. We had dinner every night outside our house compound. We joked. We laughed. We shared our secrets. We cried together..................!!My life would never be happy without the existence of you kids. I am glad that we lived so near to each other. Athough you guys have already grown up, but i believe the pure and natural spirit inside you will always be there. You guys are forever my most beloved and most lovable kids ever.


This is the first time i went travelling without mummy and daddy. I gave my first time to Kelnice. For this is the first time i took a kid to travel overseas with me. Thanks Kelnice. We had fun in Korea and you are my best travelling partner ever.....Annyeong haseyo!!Sarangheyo Han Guk.. I have my official poser as well. Look at that!!I don't even have to tell her what to pose. She knew it without me telling her. I am sorry that i am not able to upload most pictures of our sweet moments but i can assure you, the memories are priceless....=) This is our most recent picture- Christmas 2009. Surely, there are more kids. But these four kids were like my real-life sisters. We fought. We scolded each others. We ignored each others. But the bond between us are just so strong that i will feel weird if i don't get to see them for days.Obviously, all the kids are younger than me. The closest to my age is 4 years different. Time can change everything. Initially, i never thought i would be so close with them. By the fate of God, everything turn out well....
I shall introduce three of my most beloved kids. The ones who always stood by me and had given me the best memories in my life. This is one of the Khong's daughter. I called her "Wawa" for her name is Yuan Hua. She is 5 years younger than me. I knew her first for both our mummy's were the best of friends. Everyone said we looked alike. I expect that is because she started hanging out with me when she was around 4 years old. Honestly, she is like my real sister. Nobody would ever ever believe we are not. She had one elder sister but they were not so close. She once told me that, she felt like leaving that family of her's because her sister treat her badly. I love her....for i really treat her like my own sister. Everywhere i go, i'll bring her along. Whatever stories i have, i'll share it with her. She is closer to our family and my mummy love her too =) Despite the look, unfortunately, she inherited my bad temper. I can still remember the last time we fought (Last August) We ignored each other for more than a month. We fought like anything in KL. We scolded each other in our blogs. I was sad because i really don't want to lose my sister. I thought things will never be the same any more. I thank God for answering my prayer. Everything is fine now. I even drove her around. I am just so glad that she is my friend. And i am glad that she enrolled in my secondary school. Carry our SETA's flag high okay??I leave my Leo Club to you. Make sure you'll be really really active. I will check on you at times...hehe...=) Next....Kelnice!!Wow...i think her age is the nearest to me. 4 years gap but we are still sorta click. I tend to tell her everything for she listens. She is a grown up girl now. Learning how to doll herself up and she is really beautiful. I enjoyed the trip to Korea with you. She loves Doraemon. She is caring towards her baby brother. She is even more mature than me. She is a good sister.. I can still remember the time when she started falling in love. I have to be her counsellor for the person she likes is none other than my bestfriend's brother. Despite the fact that things does not turn out well, but i can see that she is a devoted person. When she likes somemore, for sure it is hard for her to give up. Go Girl...I'll support you. Now that she is a grown up girl with her own circle of friends, but still, i know you are a good girl. You won't disappoint your mummy. Remember to study hard okay? Form 4 is not a honeymoon year. Get good results and i'll see you when i am back. I will go travelling with you I PROMISED!!... My official Poser!!!Oh gosh..how i miss her!She is just soo soo sooooooooooo good and innocent. I love her to the max.You know what...she is 7 years younger than me but we are just so click. It is like i know what is on her mind and she knows what is on mine. Plus, she is as crazy as me. We both love to do silly things like...creating lame jokes, try to do funny actiongs, acting cute and yes...playing. Look at that....isn't she cute? Despite the fact that she is the youngest among us four, but she is quite mature at times. She is good in her studies plus she is so pure and natural that she is always being bullied by others. She is 13 years old now. A teenager already...but i don't like the fact that she is taller than me. Haha...i meant i used to be taller than her but all of them surpass me already in just a few years time. Although you are 13, but you are still as silly and innocent as ever. She is good in studies but stupid in daily life stuffs. Hey..i am not being mean but this is what everybody said. Even our parents'. But i still love her. Thanks for everything okay? Whenever i see cows, it'll reminds me of you for you love cows. Keep on being yourself.....and i know our friendship will never change. I still kept the cards that you made for me.....and i love it =)
Awwhh...i miss my kids so much. Seeing those pictures will makes me sad for i wanted to be with them all along the while. Although we each have our own part to fulfill now, but i believe, everything will remains the same. Yes..especially our friendship!!This is our promise to each other...don't try to break it okay? Check out the pictures below and you'll know how silly we are....
I don't know what makes me have the urge to write this post!!!I never tell them about my blog of course. Shhhhh........don't ever ever tell okay? For those who added them in their facebook account. Let me keep it "Private and Confidential". I have good feelings about their future and their study life. I know they are so gonna be successful in their life. Thanks for all the concern messages and chatting with me through MSN and Facebook. To simplify it, i just wanna say "I miss you all and i don't want to grow up".
Did i ever ever tell you guys the reason why i don't want to grow up? Even though i know i am not suppose to behave like kids when my age doesn't allow me to, but still, i don't want to grow up. I don't wanna change my life. Why? Because i don't want to accept the fact that time can change anything. I know by the time comes, we will go separate ways and everyone will have their own life to maintain and all. But, i just don't want anything to change. As i am growing older, my mummy is getting older too. I don't want that to happen =( This is why i longed to remain as a young child. My mummy's child...so that i can keep her accompany and that she wouldn't feel lonely. I want her to know that although i have already grown up, but i won't leave her. I am still myself....=) And i will always be the mummy girl.. PS: BB.........remember the day when Mumu and Mimi parted? I felt so sad. Although Momo can't join us that day but i have gotten her hug from you. Anyway....that is not the main point. Before i start, i just wanna thank you for everything you ve done for me. Such as helping me to send such beautiful handmade flowers to my Mummy-san. Thank you so much BB!!!I owe you one for that. Alright, back to the real topic. Yes...i did read the message you written for me in your blog. Dearest BB, we can't control people's mind. I know you don't like people to judge a book by its cover but it is really uncontrollable. Like i said, DARE TO DREAM, DARE TO ACCEPT. I know you have many dreams and it is not like everything is achievable. But, at least you know what you can do in order to live your life to the fullest. You know what you can do..so that you can at least smile to yourself and say "I have achieved my goals!" I know you BB....!!You may be strong from outside, but deep inside, you are weak. Yet, i believed you can actually pull yourself together so that you won't fall apart. I am always here to help you BB. Even though i can't help you much, but i am always ready to be your listener. Thanks for listening to all my troubles too. I am no better than you BB. This is the truth. So long as you have confidence in you, i know everything will change. Try it BB....!!Remember, if you find yourself being surrounded by loads and loads of problems, the simplest key to unlock all these is to "LET GO". I know my BB will always the strongest and honorable SHERO. I still need you BB...so you cannot let yourself fall apart. Love you.....muackzz..Call me childish but i don't deny the fact that i always talk to my soft toys. Mumu has been feeling so lonely eversince he parted with Mimi and Momo. But thank God, he found a friend at last. Yes..."Cute Bear Bear" came into his life. I kinda stole this bear away from someone =) but don't worry, this bear is in safe-hands. At least, i am a kind master. Honestly, i don't know the gender of this bear. It looks half like a SHE and half like a HE. Anyway, i decided to call it a HE for Mumu needs a brother. He is the additional member to my big family. I believe the bear is smiling. No one can take this bear away from me because i owned him. Wanna know why?? Hehe...for it has my name on him. Check out the word VIOLA!Thanks Ting for this nice key-chain. At least i know where to put it so that it won't get spoilt. And of course, to make sure that i'll remember you. So yea...this bear is mine =) and his name is "Cute Bear Bear".
I really don't know what am i typing so far. This post is not like what i expected it will be. Anyway, there are more to come. People, i am feeling sick....due to a major lacked of sleep. Serve me right for not sleeping. I am determined to be a good girl now. So.....once again....GOOD NIGHT WORLD!!!


















No comments: