Monday, November 2, 2009

You are not alone

Well, i am a procrastinate at blogging. But this post is meant for someone-James Khor. I simply couldn't believe my eyes when Judy sent me a message throught facebook telling me that you ve passed away. But i guess i have to give up and believe what i saw when i see messages flooded over your facebook page and your picture appearing in the newspaper.

Ps:James Khor is the right guy from upward (wearing black). The picture below were took in year 2006 when the three guys gotten all the TOP ALPHA LEO AWARDS.

Guys, i knew him in year 2005. He was one of the most open-minded and funniest person i ever met. Even during the first day we met, he can start telling jokes and making fun of you. He is optimistic enough to share with us his story about both his parents divorced and that he is staying with his relatives. I love hanging out with him for he never felt ashamed eventhough he have to follow us into the lingerie's shop. I believe all his friends will feel sad and grieve over his loss. Even I, myself still can't accept the facts that he was gone.

Well, it was great knowing you. Although we seldom contact each other, but i always known him as one of my friend. I misses the time when Fang Min, Judy and i hanged out with you guys in Penang.It has been four years since we knew each other. He was an active LEO. I will never never forget the scene when he gotten the Alpha Top Secretary Award. That was the most memorable moment for him and as well as for all of us. We felt proud for him.

It has been hard for me to accept this as i am watching the news right now. It is too late to do anything. I only can hope that an active person like him can find his happiness in the other world. The only thing i regretted is that i never have the chance to talk more to him when he was alive. And that we never have the chance to fulfill our dream to go back-packing together. The whole gang again...

James, as your friends said, YOU ARE NOT ALONE!Your activeness, your smile, your laughter, your jokes, and your everything shall always be remembered by us. I will never ever forget that i have such a funny and open-minded friend like you. Everytime i open my photo album, the memories of us all in Penang and Leo forums shall rises again. May you find your happiness in the other world. God bless you!!Rest in peace.........