Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy 19th birthday to Dear Li Xuan

Hey guys, i am back after so long. I wanted to update since Halloween's Day. But many things happened which makes me lost my mood in updating. Okay..i come here to update specially for my beloved Taylor's friend- LIM LI XUAN. yea..it is her big day today. Yes...you are right. 12 of November is her great day.

Remembered how we celebrated it with her last year. She is absolutely amazed and shock over it..
Many things happened all along our foundation year. But thank god, we didn't really bicker much. Maybe just for the sake of our assignments. I have no personal grudges with her. We gets along rather well. I am glad she is a JOHOREAN.....JB RAWKZZ...

Although i can't celebrate your birthday with you this year, but my blessings will still be there for you. HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY LI XUAN, MY BUDDY!! HAVE A MOST AMAZING BIRTHDAY THIS YEAR!!HAVE LOTS OF FUN AND ENJOY STEPPING INTO A WHOLE NEW ADVENTURE!!MUACKZZZ..


No comments: