Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My durable and useful weekend

Hey folks, i am back from my KL trip. Had lots of fun with mummy there (eventhough we just shopped all day long). We manage to have dinner with 2 friends (Kon and Chen An). Mum owed them a favor so they deserved a treat. I don't know about my silly daddy(Chen An) though. We had some really terrible western dinner at Gaocho Grill. People, don't eat there. I repeat...NEVER TRY THAT PLACE. The price was expensive and the meal sucks.

PS: Sorry my buddies for not informing you guys about me going up to KL. Because i don't think you guys can even meet me despite the place where i am staying. I make it up to you guys someday.

Well...went there early. Stayed in Dorsett and we had a heavenly time reading out favourite novel and watching my beloved anime.
Thanks Shi Hui for bringing me back souvenir from Korea. I am really and truly jealous that you were able to go Korea. But i think sooner, i can achieve my dream. Hopefully, by the age of 19, i can manage to step onto the land of Korea.
Well...here are the stuffs i bought from my shopping trip in KL. ONE PIECE.............!!I am in love with Luffy once more. They rawkz...i wanna go JAPAN as well. Hopefully...................................

Feeling surprise that i didn't buy any clothes during the shopping session?WELL...you are wrong!!I didn't want to show my possession though..........!Sooner or later, you will eventually know what kind of clothes i bought. But honestly, i really spend most of my money on LUFFY...

Well...during my stay in KL, i ate various type of ice-cream. From Gelato to Haagen Dazz. From Haagen Dazz to some no-names ice cream. Gelato sucks!I meant the ice cream wasn't as nice as i thought i would be. Maybe because, it wasn't natural in Malaysia. The feelings was great!!!!!No wonder i gained weight. To think they stated it was 95% fat free. I don't believe it at all.........! I only know my weight has increased...

Now,i am all ready to achieve my dreams. Don't know when the hell i had such inspiration to achieve my dreams. But then, there are too much for me to achieve. Let's see when can i achieve it!!I'll be really glad to share it with you guys. Nothing much to update recently. My life was normal and cool. See ya guys real soon!!Cheers and tata..........................

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The matchless theme, is pleasant to me :)

Anonymous said...

Opulently I agree but I dream the post should secure more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Very valuable information

Anonymous said...

It is remarkable, very valuable message

There is a site on a theme interesting you. Hot Health

Anonymous said...

I inclination not approve on it. I over nice post. Especially the appellation attracted me to read the sound story.