Sunday, November 15, 2009

Barry's Graduation Day

Okay...i am not a good blogger.I admitted it myself. Haiz..there are times when i really wanna sat down to type my blog. But i felt it was useless as i wanted very much to sit and watch my beloved "ONE PIECE"!I have to admit that i am so much in love with this anime right now. Especially Monkey D.Luffy. Oh...by the way, it seems that i have change my target. Haha...from Kim Hyun Joong to Kim Jae Joong. Well, i always thought that Hero Jae Joong is damn hot and handsome. But at that time, i took no notice for him. Just merely thought that he is really handsome. But now, i seem to have got back my feelings back for him. And he looks really hot......especially when he sang "Share The World". The opening for Season 11 of One piece.

My Jae Joong looks so mesmerizing.Love him to the max....

I will update nothing about myself today until i find something really interesting to. Well, i went to my cousin-Barry's graduation Day at Southern College. He gotten an Outstanding Award and he is the only one among his whole school who receive this award. I felt so proud for him.

He looks cute isn't it.

Yes.He peformed. Look at young Xiao BI. I simply adored him. He is fat and cute I hope my son will look like him.Although he is not as handsome as his brother-Barry, but he certainly looks cute.The Hall Barry,with his GIRLFRIEND no 2. phewww.....i don't even have a boyfriend when i was young Clap clap....go Barry!! Finally...we are done.. Aunt AJ and Barry



Happy isn't it??Well, i guess the next post will be within this week as Aunt Nicole is having her wedding on this Saturday.Hip hip hurray....can wear pretty pretty.Muahahahahaha......nola...i will be taking lots and lots of pictures!!


People,my VISA application has been approved. That's mean, i will be flying to Perth in the middle of January. No messing about!!Yes...and I WILL ACHIEVING MY FIRST DREAM SOOON..........................stay tuned...







No comments: