Monday, November 23, 2009

ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH....

First of all, CONGRATULATION to DBSK/Tohoshinki/TVXQ/东方神起 for receiving an award. I don't really know what is the name of the award but all i know is that it is something similar to some Best Korean pop star or whatever. But surprisingly, i only saw 3 of the members receiving the awards. I am new to DBSK although i heard of their fame for quite sometimes. (PS: I only know Hero Jae Joong because i seriously liked him the best of all!)

Then only i realized that there were so much dramatic scenes happening between the 5 stars. How sad!!I really want them to be together and not to break up. Jae Joong's speech almost make me cry. SME is really unfair to the 5 of them. I wonder what idiotic company is that!I only hoped the other 2 members will stand up for the 3 of them. GO ALL THE WAY...i support whatever decision you guys made.Whether to lodge a law suite or to stay on at SME, i will support you.....
Overall, i only read the translation of the speeched the 3 of them made, and i seriously like the way Jae Joong express his love to the other two members (YunHo and Chang Min). So sad.....but no matter what, we will always KEEP OUR FAITH to the 5 of them. I believe the other fans will do the same. Let's us all keep our faith.........................THEY RAWKZZ.....


Anyway, i just came back from KL. I have so many things to update.It will be on my dearest Aunt Nicole's wedding (21st November 2009) and my meeting with Dearest Baobei Kelly(22nd November 2009). Oh ya, not to be forgotten, we also had an early celebration for Xiao Bi's one year's old birthday on the 20th November. He is so damn cute.STAY TUNED for it...will be updating real soon. I have to sort out those pictures first...SEE YA....

No comments: