Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Somewhere........Over the RAINBOW....

Hahaha....guys..i am back sooo soon.Haha...at least i have something which i personally think is interesting to share. I am IN LOVE with Baskin Robbins recently.Actually not me but my Dad. I don't know since when he is so devoted into ice-cream.Wanna have ice-cream every week. So damn expensive man but luckily i don't have to pay. And i usually have two large scoops everytime i go plus toppings.Hahaha......The flavors i loved are Cotton Candy, Peppermint Chocolate chips, Key Lime Time, World class chocolate, Very-berry strawberry and etc. So yummy....!Due to our frequent visits, we got a free note book.....don't know what is the use of that...

Ps:I spend my Halloween's at Baskin Robbins too. The boys there gave us lots of balloons. Will upload the pictures if possible...
Front side
Behind

I love the cake mummy bought for me. Isn't it cute?

While on our way home from factory yesterday, i was blabbering to mum. When all of the sudden, i raised my head and saw the beautiful scenery-THE RAINBOW. I was so damn happy as if i was a girl who have never seen a rainbow before. I just love rainbow so much. And it was nice to see one.....
The Rainbow
I am a very happy girl. Seriously i am....but i daren't say i don't face any problems. I guess that can be solved real soon. Wait for me and my next update......most probably within this week again. Once again....HERO JAEJOONG rawkzz...so much in love with him recently.....Daisukides...




No comments: