Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Sick

To the one who created me and above,

Yesterday 4am and today 5am. You seriously wanna kill me by leaving me sleepless? 5 times!! Already 5 times!! Why do I always have to be sick at a time like this? Why do I always have to experience heartbreak more when the other party is free? Why do I always have to cry when the other party is so happy? 

Are you seriously kidding me? This is like the worst sore throat, worst flu, worst fever when I didn't even eat something to provoke it!! GM just mentioned in the meeting that we are not allowed to take MC and You put me in this kinda situation. GREAT!! 

Well God, You wanted me to be honest with my feelings and I am telling you right now that this is not cool!! I hate where I am right now. I hate whatever situations you are trying to show me. I don't care what sort of lessons or stuffs you want me to learn but ALL I am saying is it is not helping me to grow in my faith. Whilst my bible is still laying open on the floor when I rushed up yesterday when he called with all the bookmarks flying over, it still remains in the same position till now and I have no intention of picking it up. 

Look at me from above! And take me with you.

Confession from a daughter who has lost her will to even struggle

No comments: