Thursday, March 6, 2014

Outing

I am tired of initiating finding him and getting cold and unreasonable replies.  Intentionally skipped work today. Luckily today is a quiet day where no one bothers me with anything. Staying at home while being sick is making things worst. Therefore, I thought of this girl. Sensing that I am unhappy, she didn't reject my date and bringing all her homework and laptop. 
There she is doing her work whilst I helped her. All I could swallow was the ice-cream. She nagged and nagged at me for making her fat. I wanted those food too but too bad, my throat really couldn't afford to swallow anything. Forced her to sit at the park with me just because I was freezing and needed the sun. We did a mini photo shoot. Come to think of it, we knew each other for 11 years and we don't really have a proper photo shoot / album.

Shall dedicate an album and this post to her. Thanks for being there for me and making me feel special. I know you are trying to cheer me up. Sorry if I took up so much time. At least I felt happier for the whole day time. Night would be difficult for me but at least I would spend most time sleeping instead of  thinking and thinking. Love you loads :)

No comments: