Tuesday, March 4, 2014

i can't sleep

Alright it is 4am in the morning and I am not asleep. Why is it that the other party can always sleep whilst I had to stay awake and torture myself with all these? 
 I know I am not a perfect person because I think too much. Still it doesn't give you the right to judge me for who I am because you don't know me at all. No one likes to think too much and it is not a nice feeling. Just because you don't give a shit, it doesn't mean it is easy for someone else.
 Yes. Judging by how you treated me, it really doesn't seems that you care. Because if you do, you would have understand the agony and anxiety of waiting. Perhaps I never really let you wait before and that's why you took things for granted. If only the situation were the other way round, perhaps you would be more considerate.
 Relationship is not a game where you wanna get into it due to good feelings and don't have the guts to stay on when troubles arise. 5 times I have been dumped by the same person and to be honest, I am a dumbass.
 That's exactly how I felt. Just admit that you didn't care as much as you think you are. I am not on the top of your list.
 This is how I wanna be at times. Unreasonable moments where all I want is your assurance that you will never leave me. Guess I was wrong.
Even if it is so, I still hope he could be that person. Being played out so many times but still hope things would be better.

DUMB ASS, you can be even more dumb!!

No comments: