Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Heartwrenching

I swear I have never cried so much in my entire life. This has got to be one record breaking moment to remember. I couldn't feel my heart. It's too wrenched and broken. 
Never been this hurt before to have someone who meant a lot to you going back on their words. Everything that they promised seem so far away. How stupid and naive of me to believe in happily ever after. Fairytales don't exist!!!! I should have known that too well.  Why did I believe so easily? No one is really truthful with their promises. All promises can be break. And I realized, I am not the cold-blooded princess that I think I am. I must have sunk in too deep. I cared much more than I thought....

Oh God, it is too painful and I wish You can just take me away now. Take me please..

No comments: