Thursday, September 12, 2013

Finally...

Finally, I am done with all these trainings. Not sure what's my next step but I am definitely very happy to be back home. Been missing my bed and petrol expenses are a pain in the ass. 
Bar.B.Q Plaza reminds me of my foundation days with the girls. We will come here more than three times in a week and we are never tired of it. It is different without you girls :(  I miss all the photo sessions before eating and our superb long chats.

Anyway, since I have already deactivated my Facebook account, I shall come here very often. Things are not getting better huh? My buddy Xuan used to tell me, for the starting, guys always took the initiative and they will be extra sweet to you. As time goes by, you will realize you actually stare at them more than they do. You actually care more than they do. I feel it now!!! I "hate" to experience changes in love. Sorry Alph, but I used the word "hate" again. It is just very unfair. I am very loyal and true. I don't change the way I love someone so I hope that person won't change too. Love is not all about testing and precautions. It is not even about trying. If I have to experience all these, then what's the point of falling in love?


2 comments:

llx said...

viola! why you deactivated ur fb? T_T we need to meet up!!!!! whn you free?

Viola Ng said...

hehehe. whatsapp me buddy!! I'll always reply you. Yeshh..let's meet up soon!!