Thursday, September 5, 2013

A new day has come

When the tide is low, do not fret, it is just about to turn. 
Despite the fact that I am born active and extrovert, there are fears in my life. My greatest fear is missing home. As much as I love to go out, I will always long to go back to my own house at the end of the day. Come to think of it, when I was young, I am always happy and eager to invite my friends to stay over at my place but when they do the same thing, I will hesitate and reject them in the end. I cried during the first night in camp. Everyone thought I am a strong person because I made them feel comfortable and  happy but deep down inside, I just want to go home. I cried during the first I moved to Subang. I burst out crying immediately when Momsy bid me goodbye during my trip back to JB. I cried immediately when Momsy and Daddy stepped into the airport.

Now that I am all alone here, it is really tough for me. I just want to go home. Every time when I am awake, I would feel happy that another new day has come which means the day I am going home is near. Why does all these have to take place? I feel so lonely and lost in this scary hotel room. I need somebody to be here with me.

No comments: