Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Upfront

The beginning of a brand new month, February!! Many things happened but I am glad that God is still faithful. To say I am not happy, that's a lie. To say I am truly happy, that's a lie too. I like things to be simple and yet meaningful. At the same time, I want my life to be thrilling and perhaps colorful so that I'll know that I am actually growing and learning. 
PS: I really love this girl. She is always smiling and always so adorable. Praying that she will grow up to be a good kid :)

You know, sometimes I really dislike dramas because it always come to me. There are differences between being in a drama and standing by to watch a drama. As much as I tried avoiding it, but it still came to me. I won't appreciate it if you have opinions but you choose not to tell me. We all yearn to improve ourselves. So I will be really thankful if you can be upfront to me. I am talking about my work place here :)

Thank God things are fine now. I am accepting a new challenge and I know things will be good. If I want to set my heart to something, I will not rest until I see it done. Yet, it is annoying when I am gonna  pass my current duty to take over another person's job. It is such a mess. Again, God taught me a lesson. When people don't treat you well, treat them the other way round. Be EXTRA nice to them :)

No comments: