Friday, February 15, 2013

My little Valentine

Right after that meaningful hang out and movie with my dearest ones, I decided to meet up with my favorite student, Li Ping. She is someone who touches my heart at all times. Always so faithful and so nice to me that I feel so bad if I don't meet her. 

PS: I learnt a lesson. Even though kids are younger than us, but still, we got to be responsible on the promises that we made to them. I was suppose to meet this girl earlier..but because I was busy with my own stuffs, this poor girl has to wait for me. I felt so bad. In the end, I couldn't take it so I drove straight to her place to take her out :) 
She is young but mature. I love talking to her because she is sincere. I was planning to treat her to BlackBall but who knows this girl foot the bill before I could even fish out my wallet. I wanted to pay her back but she stopped me and ask me not to treat her as a young child anymore. She said this is her only way to repay me for teaching and guiding her these few months. I was so touched by her and I made up my mind to take her out the next day.

I think I mentioned before in my old post that I sometimes am not a good friend at all. There are so many people and so many things out there for me to focus that I often cannot do a good job. I can't really balance well and divide the same amount of attention to each people. I am not a good friend :( I would like to use this opportunity to apologize to some friends whom I haven't been paying attention to. I will try my best.

PS: This sounds so familiar. 3 years ago, I was feeling sad because I felt myself being neglected and thrown aside just because my leader didn't care or even show me concern like before. When I face problems, I will swallow it myself until one day when he noticed that I was no longer cheerful. We had a super powerful talk which is why I am who I am today. He cried while telling me exactly the same thing I spoken above. "I am sorry Viola that I focused too much on other stuffs that sometimes you might feel neglected. I will try my best to give you the same amount of attention now. Really, I will!" And this is what I want to convey to all those friends which I have accidentally neglected. It wasn't intentionally.

I know exactly how it feels like to be neglected and not having people to listen to you. It is not good at all..

No comments: