Saturday, February 9, 2013

Happy Chinese New Year :)

I know I will definitely update a lot of posts at this time of year. Why? Simply because I am too free and there are many things which I want to keep track of. I am a "Memory Keeper" remember? I always wanted to laugh when my buddies for life, Shawn and Sufee said how they are NOT going to invite me  to their wedding because they are so afraid that I would go up to their wives and say something like "You know what, many years ago....." How I misses them :( 
 I am working with these cool people. They are funny, joyful and fun. I enjoyed their companions and it makes life easier and more laughters. I don't care what goes on behind the scenes. All I know is that I prefer the way things are. God has a way for me...I know..
My new best friend :) She is young but she is very very nice. I like her sincerity and there are not many young people out there who is like her. We had so much fun and I hope I can maintain the friendship with her. Thank you Father for everything. I will strive for the best..

No comments: