Friday, February 15, 2013

My Love, My Valentine :)

And even if the sun refuse to shine 
Even if romance ran out of rhyme 
You would still have my heart 

Until the end of time 

You're all i need 

My love, my valentine 
When BB messaged me last Friday, I could tell that she really wanted to come and join in the surprise attack for Terence but due to timing problem, she can't make it :( I was so EXCITED when I knew she's back in town. Been wanting to meet her for ages and I really look forward to it. I was so disappointed every time when our timing is just not right.

Finally we managed to find a time to meet up, which falls nicely on the 14th February, the so-called Valentine's Day. I am just so happy for her and her dreams and I pray that she will be able to fulfill it. Honestly speaking, I admire her boldness and her strong-will to dream high. I wish I had such characters too. Knowing that she is striving hard, it makes me realize that I, too should work hard on whatever I am doing right now and do my best to whatever that is being tasked to me. I CAN DO IT!!

BB, YOU ARE THE BEST! I doubt that you are still reading my blog but I want you to know that, you will always be the No 1 fan for my blog :) I keep it because I want to show it to you when we are in our old days to remind us of whatever that we have been through :) I love you BB Kelly *hugs* All the best and may God bless you evermore..

No comments: