Thursday, July 5, 2012

The lovely students :)

I always wanted to deal with children....even though I know it is not suitable for me. I never thought of becoming a teacher while I was serving in kids ministry in Perth. It was until the last few days before I came back officially to the land of JB, my favorite family in Perth told me "I can imagine you as an early childhood teacher. Do consider to come back and further on with a master in early childhood or whatsoever :) " That's how it became a passion and I decided to give it a go. If you never try, you'll never know... 
To be honest, it is not easy to deal with them. They might be above age 7 but they are after all still kids. Come on, I am like 15 years older than them and yet, I still behave like one kid. So how can I expect them to be mature when they should be childish and naughty at this age. It is fun dealing with them.. and I do love the fact that I am now a teacher. It feels even greater when they are my "friends" and not "students".

It is tiring but I do love my job :)

No comments: