Saturday, July 7, 2012

..........

Dearest Lord,

In times like this, I really don't know what else I can do. You know I still need You like I always do. So don't ever leave me Lord.

I am confused. I am lost!!! I don't regret for being so honest. Instead, I think it is a good thing to always make things clear and not hide anything. I do feel insecure and I don't trust people easily. Okay, maybe not everyone but I don't trust guys.

I am unhappy...because I feel it is pointless if the other party don't even know me. I know he is already trying his best but by running away from problems, it is not gonna help. The problem is still there. You and I knew it perfectly well. I am waiting for Your instructions Lord. If only You could show me signs and stop letting me to seek the answer myself..

I am lost!!!

"And I will rise when He calls my name
No more sorrow, no more pain
I will rise on eagles' wings
Before my God fall on my knees
And rise
I will rise" ---------------- Chris Tomlin 




Yes...I do believe that there will no longer be sorrow and pain the minute You call my name. Call me now Lord... and I will rise.. 




With love,
Viola

No comments: