Saturday, July 28, 2012

I love her :)

Always wanted to work in a field that has something to do with kids. And when I say kids, it is definitely kids below 6. 

PS: I still love the current job I am doing right now even though I am not dealing with kids under 6 but above. 
 I took interest in this child when I first saw her coming up to our centre and began to shower herself while eating lunch. Things changed when I see my boss cane and scold her everyday. I want to know why? She is only 6??!
I am not trying to indicate anything but a Christian boss confessed openly and in front of this poor child that she hated her and that she no longer can love her. I know a child can be mischievous. But isn't this part of a child's growing up stage?

I love her all the same because she is such an adorable kid :)

No comments: