Thursday, July 5, 2012

Dessert-ing

Eric, one of my best cell group member has bombed my phone by saying that I have totally forgot his presence :( Of course I did not... 
Anyway, he wanted to pass me my long belated birthday present...and so we decided to meet up after work :) Wanted to go Black Ball but Eric said I've already been there so many times and it is time for me to have a change. So we went "Sweet Hut". It was good. I still want Taro Balls..
His gifts for me :) He already told me on my birthday that he has a present all ready for me. When I asked him what is it, he refused to tell me. I secretly thought that there MUST be angry birds since he said the present resembles me. And it does. Thanks for taking the trouble to decorate the box and attempt to make a bookmark for me. I appreciate it. ... :)

No comments: