Friday, June 8, 2012

Significant moment (9th of May)

Again, this is an overdue post...but it is worth jotting down :) After the incident of "5th of May" (2012), I realized I gets cranky and flares up almost all the time and unexpectedly. I am becoming weirder and weirder. "It must be serious than what I thought!" I said to myself....
After beating around the bushes for so long... and after contradicting myself for so long, I am defeated by my own true feelings. I am glad I am being honest to myself and I am glad he is being honest to himself too. I wouldn't know where God will lead us to and what will happen in future, but all I know is that I am obeying and accepting whatever that He has planned for me.

I love you till I die
Deep as sea
Wide as sky
The beauty of our love's paint rainbow
Everywhere we go
Need you all my life
You're my hope
You're my pride
In your arms I find my heaven
In your eyes my sea's and sky
May life be our love paradise...

No comments: